+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madness: A story behind the snubs

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Madness: A story behind the snubs

Good responses, folks.

Other than the misleading part about Tech, I thought the writer did a good job of pointing out some problems, not only with selection, but with how the NCAA set up the sites. The problem that I see with starting to complain about who deserves to get bids is what do you do about those teams that suck that happen to get hot for 4 games in their tourney and make it with losing records. They don't deserve bids, but everyone knows how hard it is to beat the same team 3 times in a year, so they put together a good run and get blown out by fresh competition in the first round of the NCAAs.

This writer might be from Hawaii, but from what I gathered in her article, she is a Tennessee fan. I think she wanted to be able to claim Tennessee as the only team to make every NCAA since it's inception, and that is why she was against the Techsters making it.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: Madness: A story behind the snubs

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg

This writer might be from Hawaii, but from what I gathered in her article, she is a Tennessee fan. I think she wanted to be able to claim Tennessee as the only team to make every NCAA since it's inception, and that is why she was against the Techsters making it.
    That's what I think, too. Darn Tennessee fans...there's too many of them out there!!

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

Wink Re: Madness: A story behind the snubs

I wonder if he or she would like some cheese with his or her whine?

+ Reply to Thread