+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BB&B Bracket Contest

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

BB&B Bracket Contest

I am in the process of setting up the BB&B Bracket contest. Be sure to check back a little later for registration instructions. The contest will be FREE.

TDF

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: BB&B Bracket Contest

Nad I'll provide the "prize" again -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Nad I'll provide the "prize" again -
    Good prize last year, but since I plan on winning again, :icon_winkI hope it is something different. Although you can never really have too many Tech caps.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

There was a problem with the Women's bracket contest entry. I've fixed it and you should be able to submit your picks now. Remember that the men's bracket contest closes early today so get your picks in this morning!!!

www.latechbbb.com/contests/main.html

TDF (Chris)

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

I just sent the winning picks over to you!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

If I didn't print out my brackets, is there a way for me to see my picks again?

Varsity Bulldog sportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of light sportkid's Avatar

I forgot to print my brackets also (men's and women's). Any way we can see our picks again?

Thanks!
    SK

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    If I didn't print out my brackets, is there a way for me to see my picks again?
    It's generally part of the report package that I put together. I generally wouldn't do that until all of the day's games are finished, but I'll go ahead and put one together now and get it posted. Give me just a little while. I'll post when it is ready.

TDF

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    It's generally part of the report package that I put together. I generally wouldn't do that until all of the day's games are finished, but I'll go ahead and put one together now and get it posted. Give me just a little while. I'll post when it is ready.

TDF
    That's alright. You don't have to go to any extra trouble. Just do it when you normally do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    That's alright. You don't have to go to any extra trouble. Just do it when you normally do.
    It's done. Go to the main contest page (www.latechbbb.com/contests/main.html) and click the Men's Results link. Then scroll down to the Player Picks and select your name from the pull down on the top left. You will be able to print your bracket from there.

TDF (Chris)

BTW, the early games are included on the reports if you want to see the current standings. Same link as above.

TDF

Results from yesterday's games were posted this morning. You can see where you stack up after the first volley of games.

TDF

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

bump
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    bump
    Kansas didn't hurt me as I predicted they would lose early. I'm not too high on Big12 hoops this year. Wake on the other hand kicked my tail as I had them in the final four.

I'm surprised so many had Illinois losing early in the tournament as guard play is supposed to be very important. The Illini have 3 guards that could start on any team in the country. I thought they were a bit weak on the inside but yesterday their center (Augustine ) came up big against Fazcekas.

It'll continue to be an interesting tournament and I'm having a lot of fun even though yesterday really whipped my butt.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I believe Wake was in my final 4 this year as well. Sure am glad we didn't put any money down. This has to be one of the best Tournaments in a while (I think I say that every year). If I were betting on games, however, I don't think I'd be having as much fun.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread