+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jokes - Add yours if you wish.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Jokes - Add yours if you wish.

For you engineers--

An Engineering Marvel

One day, a Mechanical Engineer, an Electrical Engineer, a Chemical
    Engineer and a Computer Engineer were riding together in the same
    car...

All of a sudden, the car broke down!

The Mechanical Engineer immediately said, "I think a rod broke."

The Chemical Engineer replied, "The way it sputtered at the end, I
    don't think it's getting gas."

The Electrical Engineer said, "I think there was a spark and
    something is wrong with the electrical system."

All three turned to the Computer Engineer and asked, "What do you
    think?"

The Computer Engineer said, "I think we should all get out and get
    back in."
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Did everyone hear about the body they found in a storage closet at Malone Stadium during Homecoming activities last week?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    A bit racy but a funny spoof on the Michael Vick/Ron Mexico story off of a Redskin/Draft site. Make sure to watch the entire cartoon.

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=index
    This is what I got when I tried looking....

Sorry, you can't access this file directly...

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Did everyone hear about the body they found in a storage closet at Malone Stadium during Homecoming activities last week?
    Nope... where is Malone Staduim?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Nope... where is Malone Staduim?
    Right beside Brown Stadium -

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Right beside Brown Stadium -
    On the bayou
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Nope...
    Well, after a battery of tests and DNA sampling, the Ouachita Coroners Office determined that he was the NLU "Hide-N-Seek" Champion from 1982....

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

I saw this on the ULL board.

Attachment 298
    TDAWG

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

A guy goes to a supermarket and notices a beautiful
    blonde wave at him and say hello.

He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where
    he knows her from, so he says "do you know me?", to
    which she replies "I think your the father of one of
    my kids."

Now he thinks back to the only time he has ever been
    unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the
    stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the
    pool table with all my buddies watching, while your
    partner whipped my butt with wet celery?"

She said "No, I'm your son's math teacher."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

At last.... A bumper sticker for both parties.

FINALLY, someone has come out with a 100% bipartisan political bumper

sticker. The hottest selling bumper sticker comes from New York State:
    "2008 - RUN HILLARY RUN"
    Democrats put it on the rear bumper.
    Republicans put it on the front bumper

+ Reply to Thread