+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last days of the Sunbelt??

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Last days of the Sunbelt??

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen
    I do know that I'm already trying to arrange my schedule so that I can attend the game in Ruston.
    That's what I like to hear. That's what makes for an exciting game/series/rivalry.

I really believe this is going to be a good game for both of us, and I'm expecting a real dogfight.

We will not be able to turn the ball over three time inside your 20 and sleepwalk through the rest of the game as we did last year with USL and expect to win. Unlike them, I'm hoping you guys bring a bunch of fans, which always adds to the atmosphere.

Varsity Bulldog Omaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really nice Omaha Bulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog
    I look for Tech to be much more balanced this year. Hopefully, we have a QB that can run the wide-open offense that Tech became known for.
    Has Conroy been replaced?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bustle
    >>>

It'll be like their bowl game??? LOL!!! Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! Tone down the arrogance, my friend!! LOL!!

I think thats why people from other schools like to come to your board...

It gives them a chuckle...
    I'm sorry Bustle...I'll try and put it in terms that you can understand...it'd be like USL's game against ULM...I'm sure you'll get 'em next year.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog bustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    I'm sorry Bustle...I'll try and put it in terms that you can understand...it'd be like USL's game against ULM...I'm sure you'll get 'em next year.
    AAAhhhhhh, my friend... hang your hat on a sub 500. football team....cuz thats all you got...

Another 10 seconds in September, and you guys would really be arrogant, right?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

The Cajuns still talk smack to us and to ULM, even though they can hardly remember the last time they beat either one of us.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

AAAhhhhhh, my friend... hang your hat on a sub 500. football team....cuz thats all you got...

Another 10 seconds in September, and you guys would really be arrogant, right?
    Actually, we were right at .500, nothing to be proud of for sure. We lost to Tennessee, Auburn, UTEP, Miami, Hawaii, and Boise St. I just think that if you're gonna be on our board talking head about football, you should at least be able to beat the Injuns.

Varsity Bulldog bustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Actually, we were right at .500, nothing to be proud of for sure. We lost to Tennessee, Auburn, UTEP, Miami, Hawaii, and Boise St. I just think that if you're gonna be on our board talking head about football, you should at least be able to beat the Injuns.
    No, NO, NO!!!!

you guys weigh everything on the pigskin, baby doll....

My pt is, there are a plethora of other sports in your athletic dept....And you aint good at any of em'...

Yet, you act like you should be in the SEC.....

could you have beat the Indians last year?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

yes.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

No, NO, NO!!!!

you guys weigh everything on the pigskin, baby doll....

My pt is, there are a plethora of other sports in your athletic dept....And you aint good at any of em'...

Yet, you act like you should be in the SEC.....

could you have beat the Indians last year?
    We are good at womens track (WAC Champions) We are good at Womens BBall (WAC regular Season Champs) We are improving at Baseball & Golf. Now I fully admit right now that ul-L is superior right now to us at spring sports.

As far as football goes you need to back off. I think I am pretty realistic as to where we stand as compared with other universities at football. And I was at the Tech/Cajuns game last year and I will tell you that ULL was incredibly lucky to be that close to us. If we played ya'll 10 times I think we win 8 blowouts 1 close game and one loss. There is a vast talent deficit between our two programs right now that you have yet to close. That game you played against us was a fluke. We almost handed you the game with those early turnovers in your 20. If we score those points like we usually do against MUCH better competition you go into the locker room at halftime demoralized and whipped but due to a fluke you had all the momentum and still couldnt pull out a win. Please don't let that close loss make you think you have closed the gap in football to 1 point. You havent. Your getting better , I personally wish the Cajuns success in all their sports as long as they are not playing us. But don't talk smack now that you had your little 1 point loss. If we had played in the Belt last year we probably would have run the table or had 1 loss. We were over .500 in our conference (3rd place) and .500 overall. When y'all make that step up in competition (in football) you will understand. What is your record against us in football that last 7-10 years anyways? What were the scores? Come on Bustle.......I expected more from you. Oh and yes , we would have handed ul-M their asses last year like we always have.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking forward to the UNT game. I hope it has a huge crowd and I hope Bustle and USL are getting their A23es kicked somewere else at the same time. Its going to be a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG
    I am looking forward to the UNT game. I hope it has a huge crowd and I hope Bustle and USL are getting their A23es kicked somewere else at the same time. Its going to be a great day.
    Chances are, if they're playing football, they'll be getting there A23es kicked.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Let all remain safe and get to attend the kicking!

+ Reply to Thread