+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What color blue at Tech

Bulldog LT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the ears

What color blue at Tech

I thought the Adm. settled on one color blue a year or two ago.

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

Re: What color blue at Tech

they did....it is the darker shade and the Lady Techsters will be wearing it next year

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Lady Techsters is going to the reflex blue???

I thought they are going to stay with the columbia blue due to tradition.

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by qng001
    Lady Techsters is going to the reflex blue???

I thought they are going to stay with the columbia blue due to tradition.
    Not as far as I know.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

I think the reflex blue should be used on all the Tech sports. The columbia blue can be used as an alternate/throwback color. Not too many schools can say they have that.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    I think the reflex blue should be used on all the Tech sports. The columbia blue can be used as an alternate/throwback color. Not too many schools can say they have that.
    Great idea!!!

For all the teams!

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Great idea!!!

For all the teams!
    I would definitely agree with that!
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

NO!!! The Lady Techsters should not change their color. It's bad enough that we aren't the major power in Women's Basketball that we used to be in the 80-90s so why are we trying to take away all of the tradition of the Lady Techsters. Columbia Blue is the color of the Lady Techsters and that should never change no matter what color the administration decides is the "True Tech Blue." Our school needs to keep whatever traditions that we have present and not get rid of it. The thought of changing the Lady Techsters color should never come into anyone's mind that's the "Lady Techsters Blue" Don't take that away from them, even if we would keep it as a throwback color.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Whether it's columbia blue, reflex blue, royal blue, baby blue or sky blue, the cheerleaders' outfits need to match. The team and cheerleader uniforms (and I'm sure that of the Hoop Troop) did not even come close to matching as I watched the Temple of doom game Sunday.
    tm
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 03-22-2005 at 10:37 PM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog LT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the ears

I say bury that columbia blue for ever.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT1
    I say bury that columbia blue for ever.
    Apparently you don't know anything about Lady Techsters' Tradition. When they were strated that was the color that they used and still use today it's a tradition. When you see that color you think of the Lady Techsters so why should we bury that color forever that color put this school on the map, put us in the national spotlight with our women's basketball and that is the color that we should use for the Lady Techsters. We should keep the Columbia Blue for our Lady Techsters just because of tradition. Don't take that away from the Lady Techsters.

Varsity Bulldog nickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the rough nickdawg67's Avatar

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Tech men's team wear Columbia Blue for the longest time. There was a lot of tradition with the men's basketball team from back in the 80's so I guess we should just go back to Columbia Blue in that also!

I don't care what color a Louisiana Tech team wears, as long as all of our teams are wearing the same color. There should be no exceptions!!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickdawg67
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Tech men's team wear Columbia Blue for the longest time. There was a lot of tradition with the men's basketball team from back in the 80's so I guess we should just go back to Columbia Blue in that also!

I don't care what color a Louisiana Tech team wears, as long as all of our teams are wearing the same color. There should be no exceptions!!!
    The mens basketball team wore columbia blue first on the court (1974-75), which was also the first year for the Lady Techsters. The original color change was generated by the football team first wearing columbia blue pants on away games before the basketball teams used that color, too (so that's were the original Lady Techster blue came from).
    tm
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 03-23-2005 at 06:48 AM. Reason: new intel (memory lapse)
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

As stated a few dozen times over the years on the various incarnations of BBB, I support the dark blue for the men and tolerate the Columbia blue on the women's basketball team because of their success wearing it.
    I prefer all be the dark blue except the WBB team. We were lucky to get the dark blue for everything else, now why fuss over what the Techsters do? However, they might become better wearing the dark blue. But the Columbia blue tradition is important to a lot of WBB fans and is recognizable to millions of people.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

How do i get negative points for asking a question???

+ Reply to Thread