+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What color blue at Tech

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: What color blue at Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    I wonder if any Tennessee fans boycott since Pat makes more than their football coach?
    haha!! Fat Phil might be the highest paid coach in college football. At least I know he was a few years ago. Saban and Bowden were right there with him too. I think he makes over $3 million...No way Pat makes that much.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    haha!! Fat Phil might be the highest paid coach in college football. At least I know he was a few years ago. Saban and Bowden were right there with him too. I think he makes over $3 million...No way Pat makes that much.
    How can we find out?

I thought I heard she was the highest paid employee at the university, but I could be mistaken. Maybe her base is lower but she banks more because of her consistent post-season play. Who knows.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    How can we find out?

I thought I heard she was the highest paid employee at the university, but I could be mistaken. Maybe her base is lower but she banks more because of her consistent post-season play. Who knows.
    Pat Summit makes a base salary of $824,500, and Fat Phil makes a base salary of $2,050,000. Each has incentives for more income though.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    Pat Summit makes a base salary of $824,500, and Fat Phil makes a base salary of $2,050,000. Each has incentives for more income though.
    Well, then, I stand corrected. I guess we're just more progressive!

What about our coaches. Were my numbers right? Can you PM me and tell me where you found these numbers? Thanks.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i hate to bring this thread back to the debate of a year ago, but i thought the baby blue on the lady vols' uniforms was from pat's alma mater. tenn-martin, maybe?

as for the original original debate of this thread, i have no problem with the Techsters being a different color than the rest of the teams. i kinda wish they had stayed with the sleeved jerseys, too.

+ Reply to Thread