+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Budke mentioned for OK State

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Re: Budke mentioned for OK State

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Write Jim Oakes about your feelings. He always responds within a few days. He has responded to my email already.

This is a crossroads for the Techsters. If we still want to hold up the Techsters with pride no matter where we travel or where we live, this is the time to make your feelings known to our Athletic Director.

No matter what mistakes you think Jim or D.R. have made in the past in regards to other programs, they have the opportunity now to do something very right. If we don't let them know how we feel, they may think that no one cares.
    I agree that is a great idea. I think that if everyone that seems to care so much on this board about the direction our Lady Techsters' program is going in would e-mail our AD then maybe we could prove to him that we do all care about what happens. My suggestion is that everyone that has gotten on this board the past few days regarding this topic to e-mail the AD and let me know how we fell about the program and maybe with enough of us telling him what we would like to see he might make a very good decision. I also agree this is a crossroad for our athletic department and this is the time that they need to decide wether or not they want a good athletic program here at Tech b/c if they do then it is time to start spending the money to make it one. So everyone that has read or kept up with this board e-mail Jim Oakes and tell him how we feel and tell him your suggestions and maybe we can change some things.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Budke mentioned for OK State

You need to talk them about more than the LAdy Techster situation. All our programs need a kick in the butt.

+ Reply to Thread