+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OTC Ranks Moats #7

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

OTC Ranks Moats #7

Nice little write-up about Moats. Damn, I hope he goes in the 2nd to the Pats.

http://2005.otcdraft.com/content/pro.../RyanMoats.php

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Re: OTC Ranks Moats #7

More Moats stuff... Yes, I'm trolling the draft sites today....

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2005/...yan_moats.html

More Moats reading for those of you who find this part of the year insanely quiet footballwise (exacerbated this time around by the cancellation of the hockey season) and are contemplating taking up basket weaving in lieu of pulling your hair out....

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/pla...ryanmoats.html

As if anyone is reading.... this one is more of a mixed bag. Moats gets the cover on this one and they say he is moving up but their analysis isn't very flattering.

http://www.draftshowcase.com/05RunningBacks.htm

This is becoming an obsession... must find all Moats bios... must surf the entire internet... vision getting blurry... shields at 50%...

http://www.nflfans.com/draft/2005/sh...y=Ryan%20Moats*

No bio but this guy ranks Moats as #4. That's more like it!

http://www.draftdaddy.com/prospects/...rospects.cfm#2

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Hang on there Nash, we have called 911 and help is on the way...

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Let us know when you get to the end of the internet.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

I'll Probaly be dead and buried at least 10 years--- so good luck where ever you wind up.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

This about sums it all up, straight from nfl.com.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/moats_ryan

Even though Im a huge Moats fan, I caught hell last year when I suggested he was fumbling way too much. Well, I was dead on. It is going to cost him a bit(he will still be a 2nd or 3rd round pick, just not a 1st), but you can tell by the way the whole report was written that ALOT of people like Ryan....

"Runs with the ball too low and exposed, which has resulted in a very high amount of fumbles (16) and turnovers (8) in the last two years."

He is going to have to carry the ball higher and more securely in training camp or he wont play. Simple as that.

Overall I think the write up is good although it doesnt give enough credit for his inside running ability.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    This about sums it all up, straight from nfl.com.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/moats_ryan

Even though Im a huge Moats fan, I caught hell last year when I suggested he was fumbling way too much. Well, I was dead on. It is going to cost him a bit(he will still be a 2nd or 3rd round pick, just not a 1st), but you can tell by the way the whole report was written that ALOT of people like Ryan....

"Runs with the ball too low and exposed, which has resulted in a very high amount of fumbles (16) and turnovers (8) in the last two years."

He is going to have to carry the ball higher and more securely in training camp or he wont play. Simple as that.

Overall I think the write up is good although it doesnt give enough credit for his inside running ability.
    The fumbling thing can be easily fixed with good coaching, just look at tiki Barber

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    The fumbling thing can be easily fixed with good coaching, just look at tiki Barber
    Amen...Tiki was a totally different player this year. I really liked that website. The "positives" section is easily twice as long as the "negatives". Can't wait for draft day!!!!!!!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread