+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Leon trying to reach out to Kim . . .

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Re: Leon trying to reach out to Kim . . .

I don't think KMR is the enemy. She is if we are playing her, though.

In a slightly less angry tone, Dawgfood is right. Chris Long is our coach, and harping on Kim isn't going to help the Techsters at all.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66
    i hate to be the one to tell u this but both lambert and young were coming to tech and decided to follow KMR,so u are wrong
    Lambert, of course, did follow KMR to Baylor. I was not suggesting otherwise.

Here's the article from USA Today

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...or-young_x.htm

Young was a sophomore in high school playin her first year of organized basketball when Kim left Tech. Roberts started coaching her before her senior year. Then he called his daughter in Waco and told her to go watch this kid.

If you go look at the thread "Sophia Young?" that D80 started, you'll also see that LouisianaSelect says he repeatedly tried to clue Tech into her and got *no interest*.

So who should I believe? Bo Roberts, Jennifer Roberts, Kim and Sophia -- along with our own LS -- or you and Killer who have no evidence other than saying the same rather illogical thing repeatedly? That's a toughie.
    Last edited by TechDawgMc; 04-16-2005 at 09:02 AM.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

what is this 4 year is the longest contract she could be offered stuff? Is that one of those La Tech horse crap rules like you need 80 hours to move off campus by law although no other state school follows it. I dont understand someone let me know.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Was the law changed the next year? Because Saban signed his 5 year the next year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please not again...... She is gone. Deal with the pain, anger, celebration, or sadness any way you wish, if it is still a problem. PLEASE drop this, though.

We have Coach Long and are getting on with our lives.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

110-do you think Coach Long is any relation to the Long family of Winnfield?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    110-do you think Coach Long is any relation to the Long family of Winnfield?
    I don't think so, but I could be wrong. He is from Mississippi, but that doesn't mean that he isn't.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Thank you Champ.

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I know no one wants my input, so I'll just keep being quiet....

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I don't think so, but I could be wrong. He is from Mississippi, but that doesn't mean that he isn't.
    I know some Long clan from Philadelphia, MS that are related to the HPL's.

+ Reply to Thread