+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulldogs Open Spring Workouts Monday

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs Open Spring Workouts Monday

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    88-I think #4 is Shane Womack, RS FR WR, who last week measured 6'2.5" & weighed 213. Shane has all the measurables with the only question now being consistent catching of the pill.
    I knew there was something that was holding him back. I did see him drop one but I also saw him make two exceptional catches so I guess time will tell if he can get that part of his game together. I just want the kid on the field with the ball in his hands matched up against a 175 lb CB in the open field, now that I would love to see.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Spring practice sounds like a great thing to WATCH, but dangerous for the careless photographer!

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Bulldogs Open Spring Workouts Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04
    Boss we have a very good deep snapper that is returning in Matt Graham.
    I know this is totally off the subject of the thread but congrats Dawg04 on your 1,000th post! Please tell us how it feels to be part of the 1,000 club.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Bout the same as it did with 999 posts.

It's not like that's an accurate post count because there were posts lost in board tranfers and it's not counting all the ones on the old Delphi board.

I'm scared to know what Tyler and Dwayne's real post counts are.....

+ Reply to Thread