+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just occured to me...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Just occured to me...

Wouldn't at least 8 wins be nice this year?

Lordy, we diehards need something to cheer about...again!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Just occured to me...

Bicknell OWES us no less than 7 wins plus a respectable bowl performance in 2005.

I have a premonition we stun Kansas and manage to choke vs NT.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Bicknell OWES us no less than 7 wins plus a respectable bowl performance in 2005.

I have a premonition we stun Kansas and manage to choke vs NT.
    If he's able to achieve that, Oakes/Reneau will extend his contract and give him a bonus. They'll see him as a hero. After that we'll be stuck with him for a couple of more years, we'll never get rid of that dummy.

Bulldog Tech96 is an unknown Tech96's Avatar

Eek Re: Just occured to me...

Quote Originally Posted by qng001
    If he's able to achieve that, Oakes/Reneau will extend his contract and give him a bonus. They'll see him as a hero. After that we'll be stuck with him for a couple of more years, we'll never get rid of that dummy.
    Frightening thought.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Of course if he wins 8 (or more) somebody will hire him away. JO should tell him that with this schedule, 9 is is the magic number and that a decent showing in a bowl game is required.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Sounds reasonable to me!

+ Reply to Thread