+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech baseball vs Nevada

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Tech baseball vs Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    No, there's a new brand on the market. They've agreed to provide the bats on a trial basis aat no costs. I think the brand name is "bats out of hell".
    I heard Meatloaf sued and got an injunction because he didn't want his name associated with such a poor product -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Many their strongest athletes play baseball and ours play football?

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Tech falls in game 2, 7-5. A 5 run 4th inning for nevada which i thought was helped by a few bad calls by the umpire. There were a couple of check swing calls that should have gone the other way, and a balk call that i certainly didnt see. I thought coach Sim was going to be tossed after one call. The homeplate ump seemed to be itching for an argument all night. hamilton had a good game, homerun and an rbi single, i think 3rbi's total.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

A few more calls our way and that game is ours. A senior pitcher balking twice in the same inning, and he hadn't balked in 3 years before last night? What the hell? I don't believe that.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Listening via the Radio neither could anyone else -

I strongly dislike Nevada baseball....

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Baseball Re: Tech baseball vs Nevada

We still had a chance to win with bases loaded in the 7th and 8th innings and we didn't score a single run. 11 LOB the whole game. We are coming along, but we still are not there yet. We gotta take advantage of our chances. Hopefully we can get today's game so we don't get swept at home.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    We still had a chance to win with bases loaded in the 7th and 8th innings and we didn't score a single run. 11 LOB the whole game. We are coming along, but we still are not there yet. We gotta take advantage of our chances. Hopefully we can get today's game so we don't get swept at home.
    I agree Soccerdawg, Our pitching has greatly improved, but we are still not getting the timely hits. Hopefully, we will kepp progressing as the year goes. We are much improved from last year.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

www.casadice.com

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Game 3 a close one, 4-3 in favor of Nevada. Not a bad series for Tech, bats woke up a little bit, but as mentioned before, not at the right times. Tech will face Rice at JC Love next weekend. KEEP FIGHTIN' DAWGS!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Just keep gettin' betta!

Varsity Bulldog Omaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really nice Omaha Bulldog's Avatar

[QUOTE=TulsaPup]Not a bad series for Tech, QUOTE]

Did I miss something, or did we lose 3 games at home to a team that came into the series at 12-10?

[QUOTE=Omaha Bulldog]
    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    Not a bad series for Tech, QUOTE]

Did I miss something, or did we lose 3 games at home to a team that came into the series at 12-10?
    You didn't miss anything, we aren't very good. We got smoked last year pretty bad. We are better than last year. Next year, we will be better than this year. Do you see the progression?

www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog Omaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really nice Omaha Bulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    You didn't miss anything, we aren't very good. We got smoked last year pretty bad. We are better than last year. Next year, we will be better than this year. Do you see the progression?
    I hope you are correct. I haven't seen us play this year, so I will reserve judgement. But I will get to see most of the Fresno series when I am in town for the spring football game. I am looking forward to seeing some Tech athletics.

I think the combined score of last years six loses was 89-15 or something close to that - there were several scores of 21-3 and 17-2...

I don't like getting swept by ANYONE - by we were basically two or three plays from taking 2 of 3 from this team -

Pleased by the progression, still disappointed by the outcome -

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=Omaha Bulldog]
    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    Not a bad series for Tech, QUOTE]

Check out their schedule and some of their quality wins. Don't be deceived by 12-10 record coming in. They are well ahead of us.

Thanks for the info. I am looking forward to seeing them myself in a couple of weeks.

+ Reply to Thread