+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone got a report of Wed's practice?

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Anyone got a report of Wed's practice?

If anyone was there, we'd all love to hear your observations.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Anyone got a report of Wed's practice?

I checked them out for about 45 min, it's still hard to tell what we've got since they're still in shorts and shirts. However, I will say that I paid more attention to the D this time and I'll tell you, Lovett has our guys flying to the ball, everyone is sprinting on and off the field, which I love. There is no more jogging or walking. If anything, at least we have a better attitude out there on D and hopefully it's contagious.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Lovett has already started the disciple process on the D side of the ball.. ALL i can say is next head coach?? Can't wait to see Bicknell try to reign him in.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Lovett may B-slap him if he tries the crap he tried to pull with Rose.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg
    Lovett has already started the disciple process on the D side of the ball.. ALL i can say is next head coach?? Can't wait to see Bicknell try to reign him in.
    You think Lovett has talked to Smith or Rose heading into his new assignment?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I don't think he cares, he was the D-coordinator at some very good schools that are traditionally known for defense. If Bicknell tries to start some crap, I think Lovett tells him to screw off and that will be the end of it. I just hope we can keep a d-coordinator for longer than 1 season.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

For those who might be interested in this firestorm of a world surrounding wbb, The Football Bulldogs will have their first work in PADS this pm (Friday) with practice beginning @ 4 pm. The PAD action should get underway around 5 pm. On Saturday morning, with practice starting @ 9 a.m., we could possibly see the first live scrimmage action in full battle array. The weather looks wonderful & the troops are READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! I look for Santiago & Hamilton to sit out these early scrums due to some nagging injuries & give some of the up-and-comers a chance to bust some heads. So, if you can possibly tear yourself away from this wbb controversy, come on out!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    So, if you can possibly tear yourself away from this wbb controversy, come on out!

You have got be kidding, Mick. This is the stuff Tech fans live for. No way would a spring football workout or a conference baseball game be more important than the opportunity to talk about who is going to be the next Lady Techsters coach.

+ Reply to Thread