+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESPN picks up Tech Coach Search Article

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

ESPN picks up Tech Coach Search Article

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=2026877

Of course, if any of the ESPN darlings were in a coaching search right now, there would be 24-7 coverage on the women's page. But hey, publicity is publicity.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ESPN picks up Tech Coach Search Article

It was on Sport's Center last night and on Tuesday night, as well.

This is a big turning point.

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: ESPN picks up Tech Coach Search Article

"I said to the individuals that are serving as the steering committee that this is the most important coaching hire in our history and I am determined to keep this as a signature program," Reneau said

"I kept hearing this mentality that we don't have the money to do this or that," Reneau said. "That's a bad psychology. You limit your horizons before you begin. I asked the group Tuesday to approach this as if money is no object. That's a bold statement, but this is a bold program."

Let's just hope Reneau is true to his word, and doesnt try to go cheap!!

+ Reply to Thread