+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little Update on Joe Smith

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Little Update on Joe Smith

Joe is in NFL Europe this summer. He will be playing running back with the Rhein Fire this year. I think he is sharing the backfield with former Nebraska running back Dahrann Diedrick. So they should have a good little backfield. There is a little write up about it on NFL.com. Not too much about Joe other than what I mentioned above. When I click his name the Titans helmet shows up, so I guess he is still a part of the Titans organization. The first game for them is tomorrow against the Admirals.
    So good luck to Joe.

In related news, Ryan Dinwiddie seems to show up on the Sea Devils roster.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Re: Little Update on Joe Smith

Good to hear, hope joe can do well and win a spot on tennessee's roster. Come April, Tech will have more runningbacks(3) in the nfl than qbs(2), whoda thunk it?!

+ Reply to Thread