+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fox & Company 4/4

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Fox & Company 4/4

Whoa, Fox pops the big question of the Mick!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think about the state of our athletic department? Dang!!!! I'm impressed and surprised. Coach Mick is eloquent and diplomatic...if he had a radio show, I'd listen to it every minute it was being broadcast. Don't suppose you'd want the AD job huh coach?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Coach Mick is really tellin' em like it is. Way to go coach!!!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Coach Mick stated it, "lack of commitment" by our administration

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Made the hairs stand up on the back of the neck -

Awe inspiring -

But, I guess this means Big Mick will not be getting one of those nice Christmas cards from the first family of Tech this year -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Great job coach Mick and the Fox & Co. crew!

...and now on to LSU baseball....I give up...can't listen to the rest.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Can someone post a link so that I can listen to it. Awesome comment that he made!
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I don't know if they have the shows archived or not -

Go to the link on the z107.5 and follow it to KPCH and then to FOX & CO -

Bubbe -

Mick basically stated what he has stated on here 100 times -

Started with the understaffing of the athletic office and the underfunding of the entire athletic program -

He mentioned the letter he wrote to Dr Reneau in 2000 in which he offered his help and suggestions for the athletic dept as a whole -
    He gave the example of the move to D-1A in football, the subsequent Indy Bowl in 1990, the move to the WAC in 1999 and the administration's failures to capitalize on such things and questioned their unwillingness of not COMMITTING to athletics as a whole -

He was eloquent, yet forceful and his love for LA TECH as a whole was very evident in the sound of his voice -

I'm sure big Mick can explain it better -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Question Re: Fox & Company 4/4

Thanks Dwayne - It pisses me off to no end how 80% of Tech fans realize that their is a problem. The other 19% don't know, and the 1% are Reneau, Oakes, and their families.

I really hate unions, but feel now, and wish that we were part of a union so that we could bargain with DR & JO. My offer would be to pack their crap and rent them a Uhaul, or either for them to step down.

Whenever we raise $40,000 from July 1 - August 31 in 2 months time for the baseball team next year, I'm going to overnite it to them to show them how it easy it was. People want to see and know where their money is going. I just think the sky is the limit on what we (all Tech fans across the US) can do for Tech Athletics. We are all foaming at the mouth to give, help, support, etc... the kicker is - anyone w/ any authority won't listen. I feel like we are pissing in the wind.

Puzzled, confused, angry, frustrated, jealous of other schools, etc... sums up my feelings.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I like Mick, he was real, didn't have to sugar coat anything during his interview, told it how it was unlike Oakes. Everyone knows there is no commitment at top. I wish Oakes and Reneau would acknowledge how messed up the athletic program is in and do something about it.

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Bravo to Fox and Company for having Mick on live! Bravo to The Peach for broadcasting such a fine show (how about more days a week Techajun?)! Bravo to Mick for being diplomatic but getting the point across!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Speaking of retro

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

If you read the first part of this thread you will see how much emphasis was on Tech for that show in those early days.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

For a second there I got excited thinking Fox was coming back and they would be talking about TECH again!!

+ Reply to Thread