+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Kim speaks...again!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Kim speaks...again!

Maybe Tech can play with the Big 12?

Hmmmm, until the loss to OU this year, it was 1993 since the last time Tech lost to ANY Big 12 team. And I believe we are now something like 60-7 all time vs. the Little 12.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Guys, we have to be merciful. If Tech won the men's NCAA title, we'd be a bit high on ourselves, too. Let the little Bears enjoy their championship. They may be in the Big 12, but they don't have many championships in any sport to brag about. And the women's BB title is significant. And Tech sent them the coach to win it.

Varsity Bulldog lsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nice lsuhater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    That was just her way of getting out. I don't understand why she needed a 5 year contract when she had been there so long. That shows a lack of confidence to me. Who gives a shit anyway, it's women's basketball.

Retirement benefits???? Would 5 years have taken her to 20 in the state???

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

20 years in the system would get her full retirement benefits.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Varsity Bulldog lsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nice lsuhater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    20 years in the system would get her full retirement benefits.
    That was my point. Someone asked why the big deal about 5 years when Tech was offering 4. It could have been a very big deal if it meant retirement benefits.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Maybe Tech can play with the Big 12?

Hmmmm, until the loss to OU this year, it was 1993 since the last time Tech lost to ANY Big 12 team. And I believe we are now something like 60-7 all time vs. the Little 12.
    I guess you aren't counting all those football losses Tech suffered to Texas A&M, Kansas State and Oklahoma State since 1993? In fact, I think we lost at least one football game to Baylor over that period too.

HD

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    I guess you aren't counting all those football losses Tech suffered to Texas A&M, Kansas State and Oklahoma State since 1993? In fact, I think we lost at least one football game to Baylor over that period too.

HD
    just talking WBB.

Since this thread was about KMR....

+ Reply to Thread