+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long named head coach

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Long named head coach

It's final folks.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: Long named head coach

Quote Originally Posted by DawgGoneMad
    It's final folks.
    I think I'll wait to hear it from some folks with a bit more of positive reputation, but I sure hope that's not true!

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

You watch. Maybe then I'll get some respect around here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

You watch. Maybe then I'll get some respect around here.
    Are you serious? Where did you get your information.

I sure hope it is not true. I will support the guy, but I think it is a mistake.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

there is still an interview scheduled for tomorrow, so unless they're just going through the motions, a decision has not yet been made.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Indeed,

Regardless of personal feelings, if Chris Long is the new coach of the Techsters, we need to throw all our support his way. He MIGHT be the guy that turns things around for Tech; we don't know.

It will be announced-- I guess tomorrow if they have an interview scheduled. I assume that's the one with Jolly.

Like I said before, she is just a formality to pretend there is a search.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Jolly interviewed today and I hear that there is another scheduled for tomorrow. So, unless they are really more stupid than I thought, they would not have stated that Long was the choice to anyone.

I think you are making some assumptions, so I won't make any comments about it until I hear something formal.

You'll hear it. Or I will banish myself from this board because I am not making ANY assumptions.

Well, you are certainly putting yourself on the line with this one. I am guessing that you heard this from someone that was in on the interviewing. That doesn't give me any confidence in their ability to do this right, if you are correct. Anyone knows that you don't name a person for a position until all persons are interviewed. You don't even let something like that slip.

That is a problem.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

You'll hear it. Or I will banish myself from this board because I am not making ANY assumptions.
    So, Chris, how long have you been watching this board before you started writing?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

you guys,he is young and dedicated to Ruston,which we all know is not easy for many people.He is supposedly an x's and o's genious so i think he is the guy for the job.Everyone else will continue to treat LaTech as a stepping stone and I think that Long will be here for the long run.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

if chris gets it, maybe these will be his assistants along with katie hall:

http://www.ualr.edu/athletics/wbb/ST...siter_BIO.HTML

http://www.ualr.edu/athletics/wbb/ST...toehr_BIO.HTML

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

i don't know all that much about the candidates but i have met chris and he CARES about those girls on and off the court...i don't know if that will translate winning but he is a really good guy and if he's not involved with the techsters on some level it will be a major loss.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

My concern is the caliber of player that we can get. You don't have that many great players, and have we really been getting the caliber we could/can with a great recruiter. Maybe he is, but I have some concerns giving our showing especially this year. Its nice to be a nice guy and all that and to be concerned about having classy ladies playing for you, but we've got to win, too. Is he the guy that can get great players here and lead them to big victories in advanced rounds of the NCAA tourney? That's what I'm interested in having in a coach.

+ Reply to Thread