+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long named head coach

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Long named head coach

This is all news to Mr. Long!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

hmmm... if true, Tech shuns another woman coach in favor of a man...yet they might posture and have a 2nd interview with a woman they know they have no intention of hiring......hmmm.

again, if true

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

two words -

"jumbotron" -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    two words -

"jumbotron" -
    Great..... We can watch JBIII lose every Saturday night.........

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Gary -

That must have flew about 2 ft over your head -

In certain instances - "don't believe it till you see it" -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Dawgonemad,

Please don't create a thread and name it something that cannot be proved at that moment.

A lot of people don't trust the legitimate media but such a headline couldn't appear over an opinion piece in a legitimate publication unless a documented news story had already appeared or was appearing in the same publication the same day.

I almost turned around and told an office mate who used to cover wbb for the Jonesboro Sun that Long had been hired. Then I realized I needed to read the thread first. Sure enough, it was just someone hoping to be right and spreading a rumor.

I suspect Long may be a good choice because he has a good reputation, and I know that he is a candidate. But I don't like such april fool pranks any day but April 1.

People read headlines in newspapers and assume they know the story. That is why we try hard to get them right! Most of us expect the same on an Internet site, even on a message board.

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

First of all, this "site" is not for "news". It's for gossip. And folks in higher ups spill the beans here.

From higher ups to your ears-- you come here because you want to be in-the-know, right? Well now you are.

Long will be hired. Within a day-or-two.
    I've heard Barmore backs it.

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

And don't you come here to find out information BEFORE the press does? If you're content hearing news when it is news, why get your "news" from here. That's kind of scary.

And I'm not just hoping to be right...

I know. I've been told.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Gary -

That must have flew about 2 ft over your head -

In certain instances - "don't believe it till you see it" -
    Whoops! I get it now. Wow! Guess I am not fully with it tonight.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

two words -

"jumbotron" -

Exactly. I'll wait for the official version.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I almost turned around and told an office mate who used to cover wbb for the Jonesboro Sun that Long had been hired. Then I realized I needed to read the thread first. Sure enough, it was just someone hoping to be right and spreading a rumor.
    I'll just bet Dan Rather had consulted you for advice before he went live with his big "scoop"!

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

If all of you don't already know this, this atheltic department doesn't do anyhting any sonner than they have to. The are not scheduled to announce the next head coach until this Friday and tehy will most probably wait unitl this Firday to announce it. Hopefully Chris Long will be next head coach because he is a genious as an x's and o's coach and he will do a great job witht he girls. I know from the players that I have talked to about it, that they all want Coach Long because they really like him and they think he will do a good job, and if they think he will do a good job then they will work hard for him and that would be a great thing for Louisiana Tech Women's Basketball.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

can he recruit?

or hire someone that can?

I haven't seen him recruit the very top players yet. Will he start if he gets the job?

+ Reply to Thread