+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WHEW-

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

WHEW-

KMR IS ONE INTENSE B*TCH-

AFTER THAT INTERVIEW, I COULD REALLY SEE HER TELLING RENEAU AND OAKES TO KISS HER ASS.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Re: WHEW-

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1
    KMR IS ONE INTENSE B*TCH-

AFTER THAT INTERVIEW, I COULD REALLY SEE HER TELLING RENEAU AND OAKES TO KISS HER ASS.
    That intensity is EXACTLY what the Techsters have been needing these last couple of years. That is the same intensity Leon used to show on the sidelines when the girls weren't playing up to their talent and his expectations.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Agree, but I think they deserved it. I have no sadness or remorse for the administration having their assess handed to them on national tv.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

ME NEITHER!

Puppy Rustonite is an unknown

I would be too if i was f==== in the a-- like she was by our admin. as we are daily !!!

Their will be a few more names in the future years of folks turned away by
    our great admin.

Stay tuned........

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Did KMR mention Baylor's Nano Technology status during the interview?

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Absolutely. Reneau likes to talk about the Tech "family". Other than Leon, there is no person who was a bigger part of the Tech "family" than Kim. At the time she left, she had been a part of Tech more than half her life. She got here at 18, then spent 19 years as a player and then coach.

If you talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk Dan!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg
    Did KMR mention Baylor's Nano Technology status during the interview?
    I think she might have said that Baylor was hiring away Tech's Chief Nano Assistant Expert and had offered her a contract for longer than one year ??

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rustonite
    I would be too if i was f==== in the a-- like she was by our admin. as we are daily !!!
    I'm not experiencing anything close to that.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Dawgy - feeling anything given the circumstances? However you express it, we have hit new a new low that is most impossible to recover from. Given our admin action in the past we are about to be seriously disappointed. My expectations are a bit higher.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB
    I think she might have said that Baylor was hiring away Tech's Chief Nano Assistant Expert and had offered her a contract for longer than one year ??

LOL I missed that one, but it sounds about right.

+ Reply to Thread