+ Reply to Thread

Thread: send your responses to the outrage.....

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

Angry send your responses to the outrage.....

if you haven't read the article....read the link below and send your response to anyone and everyone you can think of that deals with athletics, administration, or alumni association for Louisiana Tech University....oh don't forget to send some responses to Dan R and Jim O too...

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?s...nnsi&type=lgns

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Re: send your responses to the outrage.....

And for convenience,

Dr. Reneau - reneau@latech.edu

Jim Oakes - jimoakes@LaTech.edu

Varsity Bulldog Dawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her game

DFW, wish I would have seen your post before trolling over latech.edu to find the adresses. I sent a very long, heart-felt, pissed off e-mail to the Ivory Tower. I am sure I will not get a reply, but it felt good to let them know how I feel.

DD

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Thanks for sending mail DD. I think we sent mail to them at about the same time. If there are other alumni that have some passion in the matter, please send an email and share your thoughts. I usually stay pretty quiet on the board learning from the folks/experts on here but right now Tech is in crisis in my opinion it is time to let the administration know. It just feels like they have no idea. Really though, it feels like they put as much pressure on themselves picking a coach or making an athletic decision as picking chicken or salmon for dinner. These are big and long running decisions that scare the heck out of me. They need to know that we as alumni care and that the stress factor needs to be a little bit higher and in our eyes we are holding them accountable.

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Email sent. Of course, I've never received any sort of response from Dr. Dan or Jimbo-tron. But then again, I use really big words that they probably don't understand -- and my last name isn't Davison or Marbury.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired
    Email sent. Of course, I've never received any sort of response from Dr. Dan or Jimbo-tron. But then again, I use really big words that they probably don't understand -- and my last name isn't Davison or Marbury.
    Hey guys, let's all sign our E-mail names as Davison or Marbury. HUMMM>>>>

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Hey guys, let's all sign our E-mail names as Davison or Marbury. HUMMM>>>>
    or McGhee.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

At least this writer has his facts straight -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

I do not know why you guys are surprised! This is the way they treat all former athletes unless they can donate MAJOR DOLLARS to a small time budget and committment! That is why you see so few former players of any sport at ball games.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

I hope this will be a catalyst for change around here. I'm not holding my breath but I can hope. Maybe the flood of public outcry will make them (DR and JO) realize they can't continue to do things the way they have.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9
    I hope this will be a catalyst for change around here. I'm not holding my breath but I can hope. Maybe the flood of public outcry will make them (DR and JO) realize they can't continue to do things the way they have.
    If by "flood" you mean a few dozen emails and an internet article or two, I doubt that will cut it. Until the heavy hitters take away their checkbooks, you won't see any difference, and that's not going to happen.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired
    I've sent my email, too. I'm sure they won't listen to me either, but I feel better!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You think I should have left the picture of Forest Gump off of my e-mail to DR?

+ Reply to Thread