+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harvard of the South

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Frown Harvard of the South

I was just thinking ...

I dont know the first thing about Harvard's applied science programs,

But I DO know that their football team went undefeated last year.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Harvard of the South

oh, to look forward to a scedule like this...

Holy Cross, 35-0
    Brown, 35-34
    Lafayette, 38-23
    Cornell, 34-24
    Northeastern, 41-14
    PrincetonPrinceton, 39-14
    Dartmouth, 13-12
    Columbia, 38-0
    Penn, 31-10
    Yale, 35-3

http://gocrimson.collegesports.com/s...tbl-sched.html

incidently, they also hold 31 national championships in men's squash 11 in women's (the most recent in 2000-2001)...42 combined national squash championships, i mean, how many schools can claim that...harvard is a squash powerhouse!!
    http://gocrimson.collegesports.com/g...101602aaa.html

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi

Holy Cross, 35-0.........

Please! Could you really feel good about yourself beating Holy Cross? Makes me feel dirty just thinking about it. Im going to church.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUcks
    Please! Could you really feel good about yourself beating Holy Cross? Makes me feel dirty just thinking about it. Im going to church.
    Absolutely! Bicknell would call it the greatest moment of his life.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

well if reneau wants us to be like harvard or duke, those schools are at least good at one or two sports, so he would have to start supporting something.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUcks
    We beat Holy Cross at the TAC first round of the tournament a few years ago. I guess thats where DR saw the parallel between us and Harvard!!

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi

Holy Cross, 35-0
    Brown, 35-34
    Lafayette, 38-23
    Cornell, 34-24
    Northeastern, 41-14
    PrincetonPrinceton, 39-14
    Dartmouth, 13-12
    Columbia, 38-0
    Penn, 31-10
    Yale, 35-3

http://gocrimson.collegesports.com/s...tbl-sched.html

incidently, they also hold 31 national championships in men's squash 11 in women's (the most recent in 2000-2001)...42 combined national squash championships, i mean, how many schools can claim that...harvard is a squash powerhouse!!
    http://gocrimson.collegesports.com/g...101602aaa.html
    Even with that schedule I doubt we would go undefeated. WE DON'T HAVE THE DISCIPLINE AND MATURITY IT TAKES TO BE A CHAMPION.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    well if reneau wants us to be like harvard or duke, those schools are at least good at one or two sports, so he would have to start supporting something.
    Lacrosse?

I've actually seen some guys playing that at Tech before. I asked one of them if they were lost, though maybe they took a wrong turn in Boston.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Lacrosse?

I've actually seen some guys playing that at Tech before. I asked one of them if they were lost, though maybe they took a wrong turn in Boston.
    FWIW, Shreveport/Bossier is the biggest hotbed for lacrosse in Louisiana, and one of the largest in the mid-south. Pretty decent brand of it, too.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    FWIW, Shreveport/Bossier is the biggest hotbed for lacrosse in Louisiana, and one of the largest in the mid-south. Pretty decent brand of it, too.
    Hooray for S/B!!! You could pick a lot of sports worse than LAX to play. I hope that it really catches on down there...

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

The Shreveport high schools play in a district that includes the teams here in plano and frisco area. LAX is big in plano.

+ Reply to Thread