+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shelton Richardson

Varsity Bulldog lsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nice lsuhater's Avatar

Re: Shelton Richardson

Mick-

Hope that I didn't misquote you, but I thought that it was you that had said he was supposed to be a great back. Must have been wrong! I know that when he was coming back from injury during the late part of the season, there was some discussion about him, and I remember people saying that we would be surprised at how talented he was. I was really hoping that he would be a fun back to watch this fall, not a TE that doesn't get any action..... if he were really talented.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggie
    Call me crazy... "YOU'RE CRAZY!"... but if we really are adopting Urban Meyer's offense, this make a lot of sense. I've heard Coach Meyer tell reporters and recruits alike "TE's in my system have to catch the ball and then do something with it, b/c they catch 40-50 passes per year in my offense. That is a TE's dream." If we are implementing the Urban Sprawl, as we are calling it here in G-ville, maybe this is a good move.
    My "litmus test" on whether a coach is good or not. Urban Meyer = good coach.
    Go Tech!

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

HATER-I didn't say you were wrong in saying that. All I said was that I didn't remember saying Shelton was going to be GREAT. But, had not Shelton gotten hurt in last year's spring game, he would have given us a nice pause between Ryan Moats' performances, perhaps giving Ryan a little more rest early in the season, & maybe preserving Ryan's health a little better than it was in 2004. Who knows? Shelton IS a good football player & an even BETTER young man!

+ Reply to Thread