+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm... Long named hc. What a surprise?

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: Hmmm... Long named hc. What a surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgGoneMad
    INSTEAD OF YELLING AT ME FOR GIVING UP INSIDER INFO, INSTEAD OF YELLING AT ME FOR EVERY FREAKIN' THING I SAY, PLEASE, PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
    You said you were going to personally campaign to have DR and JO removed. What are you going to do?
    Go Tech!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

And if you all aren't as sick as me over the entire faux NATIONAL search for a new head coach...
    If only more of you had stepped up and protested this when I told you the search was over before the Jolly interview.
    Sorry for the insider info. Guess it didn't do any good telling you it anyway...
    Insider info my ass. Anyone half-way sane knew Long was going to be the coach. You'll have to come up with better info than that to convince me.

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Wait a second. here comes another one, jumping on my ass too late.

before you start freshly criticizing me, please go back and read previous posts. there were people who DOUBTED that long would be hc. there were posts saying Harper would be.

AND AGAIN, that is not my point!
    READ, people. I am not claiming to be a genius because I leaked the ord on Long.

WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING, AND WILL SAY AGAIN-- FOR THE FIFTH OR SIXTH TIME IS:

YOU WERE LIED TO BY THE TECH ADMINISTRATION. THERE WAS NO NATIONAL SEARCH, EVER. THERE WAS A FORMALITY TO BRING IN JOLLY-HARPER, A FEMALE, FULL-WELL KNOWING LONG WAS THE HC.

please, you are driving me more crazy than i already am.

I was not looking for credit for naming chris long hc-- you are right, anyone could do that.

i'm simply trying to point out the other obvious fact.

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Insider info my ass. Anyone half-way sane knew Long was going to be the coach. You'll have to come up with better info than that to convince me.
    Why is this so complicated?! Do I have to beat you over the head.
    I do not want acceptance, etc for calling the Long hc announcement. you are right, anyone could have guessed that. not a tough call.

what i am still trying to point out by calling long early, is that we were lied to. there was never a national search. they said there was, and that was their attempt at PR.

Come on, please get it. It's really not that hard.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I do not want acceptance, etc for calling the Long hc announcement. you are right, anyone could have guessed that. not a tough call.

what i am still trying to point out by calling long early, is that we were lied to. there was never a national search. they said there was, and that was their attempt at PR.

DGM,

We all already know that. You aren't telling us anything new. That's what we're trying to get you to understand. We've been dealing with this type of deception and misinformation for years from this administration. You want to know what we are going to do about it, but yet you don't seem to understand that we've come to the point that we know there is nothing we can do about it. That's why we seem so insensitive to the subject. You said you were going to lead the charge to have DR and JO ousted. So, since you seem to be so much on the inside, what can and will you do about it? If it's something viable, I can guarantee you others will join in. However, unless you have some incriminating photos or video or such, I doubt you can accomplish more to change things than some of the more influential people that post on here such as DFM, Cartek, Coach Mick, etc...

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Duh, no kidding sherlock. what are you doing bumming around here? don't you have a rocket to work on?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

ok, dgm- this issue is dead...i'm tired of trying to calm you down and point out why we've reacted to you the way we have, but you're too dense to listen. all you want is recognition. well, this is the last time i will address you on this issue. you are not worth speaking to...if dfm can't get through to you, you are beyond help. peace out, kid.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DGM
    Do any of you read my posts?! I hate Dan Reneau and want him gone. When they name the coach, I personally will lead a movement to get him and Oakes out.
    Remember this? Are you going to storm Wiley Tower with torches now? Or will this movement be "personally led" from your keyboard?

When was that posted? Yesterday? The day before maybe?

What do you want me to do-- lead a torch rrevolution to Wyly Tower.
    Quit being so ridicuolous.

As for Dirty Dawg, Sik M Boy, Minden, cartek ,etc-- I may think you are mean spirited and not personally like you, but I respect you for your ability to keep up with posts over days on end. And I know I will never garner the same from you. But that's ok.

What I continually am annoyed by is these posters that jump on your ship halfway through a passionate argument, if you can call it that--perhaps banter is the right word.

As for leading the charge for resignation, give me a day for crying out loud! Please don't come at me with these:
    "hey man, what happened to you leading the revolt." You sound silly.

And for those of you waiting for me to lead the way, you better have proof that when I told you Long was going to hired earlier in the week, you did something, anything, before hoping on the down-with-oakes bandwagon. Otherwise, you are a useless follower and not a doer.

Let's think postively how to successfully call for JO's resignation.
    I am.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

When was that posted? Yesterday? The day before maybe?

What do you want me to do-- lead a torch rrevolution to Wyly Tower.
    Quit being so ridicuolous.

As for Dirty Dawg, Sik M Boy, Minden, cartek ,etc-- I may think you are mean spirited and not personally like you, but I respect you for your ability to keep up with posts over days on end. And I know I will never garner the same from you. But that's ok.

What I continually am annoyed by is these posters that jump on your ship halfway through a passionate argument, if you can call it that--perhaps banter is the right word.

As for leading the charge for resignation, give me a day for crying out loud! Please don't come at me with these:

And for those of you waiting for me to lead the way, you better have proof that when I told you Long was going to hired earlier in the week, you did something, anything, before hoping on the down-with-oakes bandwagon. Otherwise, you are a useless follower and not a doer.

Let's think postively how to successfully call for JO's resignation.
    I am.
    Me mean spirited? That's funny. You obviously haven't read my posts to you. I never attacked you once, although I was very tempted. And not likeing me. Aw man, does that mean I can't go to Prom with you? How can you not like me? Everyone likes me. As far as you leading the charge for the resignation, I thought you had a plan in mind before you made the bold statement. Now you're calling on us to think about how we can call for JO's resignation. What we're trying to tell you is that we have been doing that for several years now. For both JO and DR. We, and I'm serious when I say this, thought you might have a new angle to it that we haven't thought about, but apparently you don't. Thanks for nothing.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Yeah, well, keep us informed on your plans/progress. I for one won't be holding my breath.
    Go Tech!

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

But, Mr. Mad, that's why we need a leader like you. Please, please show us the way!

Otherwise, you are ... not a doer.
    Vegasdawg will doer. He'll do anything.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Wait a second. here comes another one, jumping on my ass too late.

before you start freshly criticizing me, please go back and read previous posts. there were people who DOUBTED that long would be hc. there were posts saying Harper would be.

AND AGAIN, that is not my point!
    READ, people. I am not claiming to be a genius because I leaked the ord on Long.

WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING, AND WILL SAY AGAIN-- FOR THE FIFTH OR SIXTH TIME IS:

YOU WERE LIED TO BY THE TECH ADMINISTRATION. THERE WAS NO NATIONAL SEARCH, EVER. THERE WAS A FORMALITY TO BRING IN JOLLY-HARPER, A FEMALE, FULL-WELL KNOWING LONG WAS THE HC.

please, you are driving me more crazy than i already am.

I was not looking for credit for naming chris long hc-- you are right, anyone could do that.

i'm simply trying to point out the other obvious fact.
    Well, if you think you're the Johnny or Johnette come lately saying that we need a new adminstration you are YEARS behind on that one, too. We've known that longer than we knew we needed a new basketball coach. Some of these guys (I wasn't that smart) knew it before we even hired Budke as head coach. Anybody that was still on the administration's side before football season departed that side at the conclusion of football season when our inept coach was retained yet again.

So.....what have you contributed to this forum that hasn't been around for years? NOTHING!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Okay, Okay, enough piling on. . . . am I too late?

For one green dot, DGM, can you tell me exactly when we will get a Jumbotron in Joe Aillet Stadium.
    For two green dots, DGM, can you tell me exactly when we will get into the C-USA?
    For three green dots, DGM, when will the new field turf be installed at Joe Aillet Stadium?
    Inquiring minds want to know what your sources say.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread