+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great day for Tech Athletics

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Great day for Tech Athletics

Today is a great day for Tech athletics in Ruston. There is so much to do on this beautiful Saturday.

The football team will have a scrimmage this morning at 9:30. Then the women's tennis team will have senior day at 1:30 as they host in-state rival ULL. The softball team will try and win the series after splitting last night's doubleheader with Nevada at 2pm. The baseball team completes the day with the second game of a three game series with #11 Rice at 3pm. We won the first game against Rice 3-2.

On the road this weekend at tournaments are the rugby team in Dallas, the volleyball team in Waco, and the track team at the 78th Annual Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays.

There's plenty of fun and exciting games to go to so go out and support Louisiana Tech.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Great day for Tech Athletics

Oh, to be in Ruston again!!!

Wish I were there folks!! The place is sooo nice in the spring.

Puppy Ichabod has turned a few heads around hereIchabod has turned a few heads around here

Amen, Hookdown. The weather is perfect!

Who is planning on getting out today and supporting at least one of our teams?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'll be there cheering for the daimond dawgs to ensure 2/3 against Rice.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichabod
    Amen, Hookdown. The weather is perfect!

Who is planning on getting out today and supporting at least one of our teams?
    I won't get off work til 2 so I'm gonna try to make it for a little tennis, the end of the softball game, and the rest of the baseball game.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I was miserable this weekend. I got to drive by JC love field, but could not stop to enjoy some fantastic baseball. I always love playing Rice and I know I won't get to see them here for a long while.

+ Reply to Thread