+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "The Last Supper"

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

"The Last Supper"

Yeah, it's me again with your liberal movie watch. This is a movie that was made in 1996 and stars Cameron Diaz, Bill Paxton, the guy who played the preacher in the newest version of "The Preacher's Wife", and Nora Dunn among others.

I think this is the most attrocious movie ever made. It's about these lefty grad students who decide to start murdering conservatives because the world will be a better place if they do. In the movie they equate all conservatives with abortion clinic bombers and Hitler (talk about a guy who loved big government). Has anyone seen this movie? Can anyone defend it? Does anyone remember there being anything said about this terrible movie from the media (doubt it). Just wondering...let me know if you've got any info.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: "The Last Supper"

i watched last night. and let's forget for a moment about killing conservatives...the movie just sucked; bad acting, bad acting, bad writing, everybody in the movie was a blatent stereotype...the liberals were all pseudo-intellectuals and the conservatives were all stupid, gay-haters. it misrepresented both left and right. the movie was just bad. but i have a feeling, johnny that you were staying up too late last night like myself...i hope that you would rent that movie (and i mean that artistically not politcally.)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Yeah, it's me again with your liberal movie watch. This is a movie that was made in 1996 and stars Cameron Diaz, Bill Paxton, the guy who played the preacher in the newest version of "The Preacher's Wife", and Nora Dunn among others.

I think this is the most attrocious movie ever made. It's about these lefty grad students who decide to start murdering conservatives because the world will be a better place if they do. In the movie they equate all conservatives with abortion clinic bombers and Hitler (talk about a guy who loved big government). Has anyone seen this movie? Can anyone defend it? Does anyone remember there being anything said about this terrible movie from the media (doubt it). Just wondering...let me know if you've got any info.
    Sounds like something Michael Moore would write and direct.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I watched it on FX twice, to make sure that I wasn't missing something.

TT, you'd be surprised. It was way worse than the smidgits of Moore stuff I'd seen. It was like Dawgfood wrote it or something.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    I watched it on FX twice, to make sure that I wasn't missing something.

TT, you'd be surprised. It was way worse than the smidgits of Moore stuff I'd seen. It was like Dawgfood wrote it or something.
    Dawgfood writes? I thought he just knew how to cut and paste.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    those great replies are why you have 9 green dots, tyler.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    He can't even do that anymore! They've taken away his scissors.............

+ Reply to Thread