+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Imhavingababyitsaboy...

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Imhavingababyitsaboy...

Britney confirms she is pregnant

There will be a new addition to the Spears/Federline family

Pop star Britney Spears has confirmed she is pregnant with her first child, following weeks of intense speculation.

She broke the news on her official website, but played down reports she had been admitted to hospital.

"The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together," she and husband Kevin Federline wrote.

Spears, 23, married dancer Federline, 27, in September 2004 after they had been together for just six months.

In the website message Spears added: "There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. "Thank you for your thoughts and prayers," she said. Spears revealed no further details about her condition, but reports say she is between three and four months pregnant
    ----------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't going to tell you guys until i knew for sure....she's having my baby.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Imhavingababyitsaboy...

I'm glad to hear it's yours. Memdawg is already busy paying child support to Angelina Jolie, and for a minute there I was afraid he might have to double up on the payments. Whew!!

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Re: Imhavingababyitsaboy...

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg
    I'm glad to hear it's yours. Memdawg is already busy paying child support to Angelina Jolie, and for a minute there I was afraid he might have to double up on the payments. Whew!!
    I would like him to do that, it would help us out alot. In fact, I think he is the real father. We are going to have to go on Dr. Phil and sort this thing out.

+ Reply to Thread