+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SI.com's Draft Board on Moats

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs Up SI.com's Draft Board on Moats

SI.com has Ryan graded at #5 with a score of 3.69...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...sition/hb.html

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: SI.com's Draft Board on Moats

Quote Originally Posted by BadDawgy
    i just have this strange feeling that moats is going to sneak his way to the number four back off the board in the late first round.

theprofessor

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Notice that Ronnie Brown is not on that list...i guess he is listed as a fullback.

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

Not there either...uh...I think there might be a mistake there? Ya think?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Wow. They've got Moats ranked ahead of some VERY talented running backs: e.g., Vernand Morency (Okla St), J.J. Arrington (CAL), Darren Sproles (KSU) and Frank Gore (Miami).

By the way, I'm shocked to see Maurice Clarrett fall all the way to #25.

HD

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Wow. They've got Moats ranked ahead of some VERY talented running backs: e.g., Vernand Morency (Okla St), J.J. Arrington (CAL), Darren Sproles (KSU) and Frank Gore (Miami).
    ryan has consistently been ranked ahead of morency, sproles and gore. ever since the combine, i haven't seen those three ranked ahead of ryan. he's been at number five, sandwiched between arrington and shelton (louisville).

theprofessor

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor
    ryan has consistently been ranked ahead of morency, sproles and gore. ever since the combine, i haven't seen those three ranked ahead of ryan. he's been at number five, sandwiched between arrington and shelton (louisville).

theprofessor
    Yes, I know that. In fact, we talked about this here on the BB&B quite extensively a couple of months ago. I think at the time he was ranked #9.

But we're down to the nut cuttin now, and he's STILL moving up. It's quite impressive.

HD

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor
    i just have this strange feeling that moats is going to sneak his way to the number four back off the board in the late first round.

theprofessor
    I don't think there is any chance of Moats going in the first round.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    By the way, I'm shocked to see Maurice Clarrett fall all the way to #25.
    i was home sick the week of the combine and, having seen his performance there, i am not the least bit surprised.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

It's a long shot for Moats for late 2nd round. Project 3rd rd and hope he doesn't slide. Not the big money after first 2 rounds.

+ Reply to Thread