+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Just Doesn't Get It

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Hillary Just Doesn't Get It

There she goes again: "Centrist" Hillary Clinton keeps letting her slip show. In a recent session with the editorial board of the Daily News of New York, she argued that more Americans agree with Democrat values than with the GOP's "extremist agenda."

Silly me, but I distinctly remember George Bush winning re-election last November by a substantial popular vote margin. That might explain why Hillary has not attended any state dinners at the invitation of President and Mrs. Kerry.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hillary Just Doesn't Get It

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60
    That might explain why Hillary has not attended any state dinners at the invitation of President and Mrs. Kerry.
    Thank the Good LORD!!!

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

There she goes again: "Centrist" Hillary Clinton keeps letting her slip show. In a recent session with the editorial board of the Daily News of New York, she argued that more Americans agree with Democrat values than with the GOP's "extremist agenda."

Yes. Denial is a powerful thing.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Us red folks better pray that our RNC leaders don't try to play Hillary's game. We can't beat her in the middle. We'll have to nominate someone who is a stark contrast to her. Of course, we all know that she's not really a centrist, but that's the card she's playin'. We better not play it back...cause she'll whip us.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Silly me, but I distinctly remember George Bush winning re-election last November by a substantial popular vote margin. That might explain why Hillary has not attended any state dinners at the invitation of President and Mrs. Kerry.
    I cant disagree with anything here, except the use of the word "substantial"

If that was a "substantial" margin, I cant figure out why Bill Clinton hasnt been voted as Supreme Chancellor for Life yet.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2
    I cant disagree with anything here, except the use of the word "substantial"
    Can you explain why you disagree? His electoral college victory was substantial as was his popular vote margin.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2
    If that was a "substantial" margin, I cant figure out why Bill Clinton hasnt been voted as Supreme Chancellor for Life yet.
    Slick Willie never even got 50% of the popular vote!!!!

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

i want to know what the "gop's extremist adgenda" is, specifically. what are it's components?

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Hillary Just Doesn't Get It

Slick Willie never even got 50% of the popular vote!!!!
    you didnt say "a substantial popular vote amount"

you said "a substantial popular vote margin"

Clinton beat Dole by 8 million votes. 5 million votes more than what Bush beat Kerry by. Clinton also beat G Bush by a larger margin. Now, those were some substantial popular vote margins.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Big deal, Clinton actually won by 5.8 million and Perot had about 19% of the popular vote but nobody gave a crap, why? Because he had 0 electoral, so it didnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Big deal, Clinton actually won by 5.8 million and Perot had about 19% of the popular vote but nobody gave a crap, why? Because he had 0 electoral, so it didnt matter.
    Oh I guess I was misinformed! I heard endless screams form the left back in 2000 saying that we should do away with the electoral college and just use the "popular vote."

Oh I guess I was misinformed! I heard endless screams form the left back in 2000 saying that we should do away with the electoral college and just use the "popular vote."
    yeah, they do seem to live by a "let's change the rules when it's convenient for us" kind of thing. I hope the repubs aren't doing the same thing with the fill-a-buster stuff. I don't know if they are, but I figured that'd be a great conversation starter.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    i want to know what the "gop's extremist adgenda" is, specifically. what are it's components?
    You know, those really crazy ideas like self-sufficiency, personal responsibility, personal freedom, border security, tax reform...and all those off-the-wall things mentioned in the Constitution. I REALLY hate the part where they want me to have my own money that I worked for so I can do with it as I please. If the government doesn't take care of me, who will?

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Addendum:

I need to correct my post. Obviously border security is NOT a part of the GOP agenda. In fact, I'm not sure it's part of anyone's political agenda.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    yeah, they do seem to live by a "let's change the rules when it's convenient for us" kind of thing. I hope the repubs aren't doing the same thing with the fill-a-buster stuff. I don't know if they are, but I figured that'd be a great conversation starter.
    i'm glad you started this conversation. if you want to save the judicial filibuster, you'd better call your democratic senator and tell him to quit abusing it for the sake of partisan politics.

+ Reply to Thread