+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bone Bowl

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bone Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    OK guys, what do you think about having the Bone Bowl in Shreveport next year with a golf tourney and/or Alumni dinner the day beforehand? Could we pull it off? Stupid idea?? We would sure get more overall press/media coverage. I always enjoy the Spring Games at JAS as did the group of potential new students being entertained this past Saturday (BTW, great forum for this). However, I also know that the Recruiting party, at the Horseshoe, was a blast in Shreveport. This event would of course be at Indy Stadium. Oh wait, we would have to pay for lights if at night ect... But seriously, any thoughts along these lines other than "dude that sucks". Alright, I can handle a few of those too.
    Hum... no takers for a free shot at the above comments huh??? Kind of like Shreveport's probable interest in the above proposal?

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Shreveport is home to Louisiana's #1 golf course in Southern Trace, but all of these bandwagon LSWHO fans probably wouldn't attend our spring game.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Actually, Squire Creek is Louisiana's #1 golf course now per Golf Digest!

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG
    Actually, Squire Creek is Louisiana's #1 golf course now per Golf Digest!
    Squire Creek isn't mature enough. Give it a couple of years though.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg
    Neither am I.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg
    From a former Tech golfer and anavid golfer, Southern Trace does not hold a candle to Squire Creek, not now or in the future. Layout, aesthetics, conditioning, difficulty of the greens, practice facility, and staff all favor Squire Creek. If Squire were located in a city such as Houston or Texas, you are looking at 100,000+ as an initiation fee.

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg
    From a former Tech golfer and anavid golfer, Southern Trace does not hold a candle to Squire Creek, not now or in the future. Layout, aesthetics, conditioning, difficulty of the greens, practice facility, and staff all favor Squire Creek. If Squire were located in a city such as Houston or Texas, you are looking at 100,000+ as an initiation fee.
    What is the fee these days?

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    What is the fee these days?
    I am not positive b/c the fees have changed a couple of times, but I think a local membership is 15,000 and a non-resident (greater than 70 miles) is 10,000. I believe at least some portion of the initiation fee is refundable after a certain period of time.

For those than can afford it, Squire Creek is an excellent opportunity to be a member of a club that normally would be located in an exclusive area of some metropolis.

Thanks.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I love the idea of moving it to Shreveport. Being that i work for S'port Police, i can work, and watch and GET PAID TO WATCH THE GAME!!! WOO WWHOO!! Actually, i'm torn. It would be a good idea to get more S'port fan into Tech football, and tighten the bond between S'port and Tech. But also, I know that Tech is not impressed with the turnouts that they get from the S'port game per year. (Is there a game here this year??) So i'm all for bringing that game here, but it prolly doesn't make much economic sense. Best to leave it at Tech... unfortunantly

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

TT, anytime you want to play Squire Creek, just let me know. I'm still trying to get DFM over to play!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

TT, anytime you want to play Squire Creek, just let me know. I'm still trying to get DFM over to play!
    Tax season is over -

Tell me what day is your off day and I will be over -

It's been well past 60 days since I bummed a round off of a member so I can show my mug around there again...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    I love the idea of moving it to Shreveport. Being that i work for S'port Police, i can work, and watch and GET PAID TO WATCH THE GAME!!! WOO WWHOO!! Actually, i'm torn. It would be a good idea to get more S'port fan into Tech football, and tighten the bond between S'port and Tech. But also, I know that Tech is not impressed with the turnouts that they get from the S'port game per year. (Is there a game here this year??) So i'm all for bringing that game here, but it prolly doesn't make much economic sense. Best to leave it at Tech... unfortunantly
    Tell my uncle (Moe Cunningham) to quit traveling and get some work done around there.

Thanks! I would love to work that in this some how year.

+ Reply to Thread