+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movement in recruiting

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Movement in recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Yep -

GLM's so anti-Techster he once made the drive strait through from Ruston to Richmond and then back again with out any stay-over just to watch those lousy nags play in a game -
    Actually it was Norfolk, VA and my eyes were glazed over something fierce. That was a tough trip even for a young guy, which I was then.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Actually it was Norfolk, VA and my eyes were glazed over something fierce. That was a tough trip even for a young guy, which I was then

Hey! I was at that game, but I rode the Tech bus. Pam Kelly's mom went with us. It was her first trip outside of Louisiana.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider
    Down to LSU and Tech on who gets her...still has not signed as of last night.
    This will piss me and alot of other people off if LSU gets her.

Could be a bad start for Long

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Yep -

GLM's so anti-Techster he once made the drive strait through from Ruston to Richmond and then back again with out any stay-over just to watch those lousy nags play in a game -
    Now that is some serious love. I did not think GLM was so devoted to the WBB cause.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

C'mon Katie........................C'mon

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64
    C'mon Katie........................C'mon
    You sound like a creepy, dirty old man!

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Creepy and dirty, yes

Old, no

heh heh

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Yep -

Then he should be one of the last people to make a statement that makes him appear to be the opposite of an ardent Techster fan.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar

Didn't Antony have an older sister who played for the Techsters, very late in Barmore's career?

She was Louisiana Miss Basketball or something back in 1999 I believe (or if not, definitely highly touted), and she signed with Tech and I never saw or heard from her again. What happened with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstorm
    Didn't Antony have an older sister who played for the Techsters, very late in Barmore's career?

She was Louisiana Miss Basketball or something back in 1999 I believe (or if not, definitely highly touted), and she signed with Tech and I never saw or heard from her again. What happened with that?
    Jetstorm,

Yeah, Ashley Antony played for the techsters a few years back. I believe she started around 2001. I think Ashley has some knee problems that she couldn't get over that pretty much ended her college basketball career before it realy started.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I love all these ARDENT Techster fans who don't even care enough in the program to invest in season tickets....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

I love all these ARDENT Techster fans who don't even care enough in the program to invest in season tickets....
    DFM, are you a season ticket holder for the Techsters??

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Ae you kidding? A lot of techster fans are seniors who take the exercise classes at tech and because of that are able to get in free to the games on their ID cards.

What's the latest on Antony? Anyone know? I'm ready to set up my website.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    What's the latest on Antony? Anyone know? I'm ready to set up my website.
    Dang, we are a group of dirty old men aren't we. She is cute!

+ Reply to Thread