+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RESOURCES?

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

Question RESOURCES?

This past weekend, I went to a high school all star tournament here in the Norfolk, Virginia area. Teams from around the country showed up to play other all star teams. Scores of teams showed up, representing every age group from 13 on up, boys and girls.

On Saturday, I went to a 16 and Under game, and I personally saw Pat Summitt, The head coach from North Carolina, the Virginia coach, the ODU coach, a Texas A & M coach, a coach from Oklahoma, and many, many others. Only t hing I didn't see at the one event I attended was Tech blue. Well, I take that back...I did see it, but it was on my own ball cap.

I wonder if we just don't have the resources to commit to such excursions? Am told that Gino Auriema (sp?), Summitt, the Duke coach, and several others were all at a game later in the day.

Or...could it be that we just don't think we can recruit up here? If the Aggies can try, I'd think we could, too.

Perplexed...

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

Re: RESOURCES?

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens
    This past weekend, I went to a high school all star tournament here in the Norfolk, Virginia area. Teams from around the country showed up to play other all star teams. Scores of teams showed up, representing every age group from 13 on up, boys and girls.

On Saturday, I went to a 16 and Under game, and I personally saw Pat Summitt, The head coach from North Carolina, the Virginia coach, the ODU coach, a Texas A & M coach, a coach from Oklahoma, and many, many others. Only t hing I didn't see at the one event I attended was Tech blue. Well, I take that back...I did see it, but it was on my own ball cap.

I wonder if we just don't have the resources to commit to such excursions? Am told that Gino Auriema (sp?), Summitt, the Duke coach, and several others were all at a game later in the day.

Or...could it be that we just don't think we can recruit up here? If the Aggies can try, I'd think we could, too.

Perplexed...
    That sounds like a nice email that should be sent to either JO or our new coach. It's a relevent question.
    Coming from concerned Tech fan who lives far from Ruston, they may listen? Or maybe JO will at least take a few secs to send you back a B.S. reply.

TF

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Re: RESOURCES?

There are hundreds of summer events just like the one mentioned.

We may have chosen not to go to this particular one.

Also those players are in the Class of 06 and 07.

We still trying to finish our 05 recruiting class.
    Now if you saw a player you were impressed by and have her name I would email it to our coaching staff so they can research her.

+ Reply to Thread