+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MOATS draft Contest -

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: MOATS draft Contest -

I have read that Westbrook will likely be gone after this year and they will see if Moats can transition to the starting role form this year alone. I hope he can pick up quick and do well. Oh yeh, the Cowboys blow and the Eagles will kick their butts up and down the field. Da Boys cant even beat the Saints for crying out loud, how in the hell can they beat a Super Bowl team? So, Shreveport Texans and the rest of Texas on this Board can carry that elsewhere, mainly Hogdawg.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    So, Shreveport Texans and the rest of Texas on this Board can carry that elsewhere, mainly Hogdawg.
    WOW! Thanks alot for ASSuming that all of Shreveport is Cowboy fans. I, for one, appreciate that. And what's the problem with anyone from Texas being a Tech fan? Now since we're telling people what to do, why don't you take your negativity over to the LSU message board. They've got plenty of jerks there, you'll fit right in.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 04-26-2005 at 02:11 AM. Reason: more info

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Actually, moron, I was saying to all Shreveport Texans meant to those that support the Boys over there. Not all of Shreveport, but thanks for ASSuming that is what I meant. And yes if you support the da boys when we have our own team in LA, you are a Texas wannabe, like 50 pecent of Shreveport. Yall have a Cowboys pro shop for crying out loud. I am sorry I called yall out on it and you are pissed, but you are probably one of those who like Da boys and that is why you are mad. It is okay, all of LA knows how 50 percent of Shreveport wants to be in Texas. Dont blame me for telling the truth. Why dont you get on Hawgdog for saying Da Bosy were gonna rip his head off.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

dhussdawg - what you have to understand is that so many people from Shreveport (don't ASSume I mean all) don't have there own identity. Because they can't figure out that they actually DO live in Louisiana, its only natural for them to cheer for da boys.

Varsity Bulldog Haughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the ears Haughtondawg's Avatar

Who cares about the Saints or the 's.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!

Thanks for the clarification bulldawgs, although I have experienced this first hand. My girlfriend is from Shreveport and I know all of the Shreveport ID crisis. They have a Mudbug Festival to try to be cajun, but then they have Da Boys Pro Ship. I konw it is sad.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Actually, moron, I was saying to all Shreveport Texans meant to those that support the Boys over there...... I am sorry I called yall out on it and you are pissed, but you are probably one of those who like Da boys and that is why you are mad.
    WRONG!! Actually sparky, my two favorite teams in the NFL are the 49ers (until Rattay leaves) and whomever is playing the Cowboys that particular week. My dad is a big Cowboy fan because he says that S'port is closer in mileage to Dallas then NO, so that's who he supports... for some reason. Just don't go assuming that people here don't like the Saints.

Dont even give me the mileage crap Doc. Cause guess what? Tech is much closer than LSU, doesnt keep Shreve from making LSU their favorite son now does it. Anyway, as I said, I didnt mean everyone from Shreve. Can you read?

Since we're asking if I can read, did you read??? My DAD is the one that likes the cowgirls, he's the one that said it's closer to Dallas than NO. You are absolutly correct about idiots here that don't give a damn about Tech but love that other school down there. Can we now stop red dotting each other and get over it??

Sounds good to me. I applaud you for not liking da Boys.

+ Reply to Thread