+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy "420" BongDog -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Happy "420" BongDog -

I know its one of your most favorite days of the year -

Here is wishing to you a peaceful day full -

A little herb -

A little Bob Marley and the Wailers -

The TV remote -

A soft couch -

And an unending bag of Cheetos...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

Re: Happy "420" BongDog -

Dwayne, dude, I thought my friend from Little Rock was the only Louisiana Tech University graduate that grasped the 420 concept and its significance to the reefer world. I am impressed!

I am in the process of leaving my beloved Northern California for the sultry environs of South Louisiana. I will be taking my computer skills to work with SITA, an airline telecommunications supplier. I look forward to the new challange, and I know the growing season will be favorable for this Herbal American's next crop!

I know I will be able to attend more Louisiana Tech University functions due to the proximity of my new environs. This will just be an added bonus!

A hail and hardy 420 to you, one and all!

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Happy 4/20 at 4:20pm!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I give up. Is 420 (4/20) a planting or harvesting day or what? I am confused as usual.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    OK, I give up. Is 420 (4/20) a planting or harvesting day or what? I am confused as usual.
    From High Times website (hightimes.com):

420 TIMELINE

420 is not so much a time or place as it is a state of mind. A stoned state of mind, to be specific. In the past, HIGH TIMES has reported on various competing theories surrounding the appearance of this unique bit of smoker slang, but as the following timeline clearly shows, the controversy has been resolved. The original story of 420 begins with five fellow students - all of whom assumed the nom de pot Waldo - who met after school at the appointed hour to smoke some of Californias finest, and occasionally searched for a hidden pot feild they'd heard about in the hills outside town.
    1971 - Five San Rafael High School students christen the term "4:20," meeting daily at that hour to share a smoke under the school's statue of Louis Pasteur. The original password: "420 Louis."

1972 - Carmen Electra is born on 4/20 in Cincinnati.

1973-1989 - 420 languishes in obscurity, passed along from stoner to stoner as a completely underground "grassroots" phenomenon.

1990 - A mysterious flyer promoting 420 circulates at Grateful Dead shows, especially in Northern California. A copy of the flyer finds its way from a show in Oakland to HIGH TIMES' offices in New York. San Rafael was the home of Grateful Dead Productions, supporting a link back to the original Waldos, who are not mentioned in the flyer.

1991 - HIGH TIMES publishes the text of the mysterious flyer, which claims that 420 started in San Rafael, CA, "as a police code for marijuana smoking in progress." It also promotes "the grandmaster of all holidays: 4/20, or April 20th."

1994 - Clocks in Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction are set at 4:20.

1995 - The Cannabis Action Network stages its first annual 4/20 Ball in San Francisco at Maritime Hall. The event begins and ends at 4:20.

1997 - HIGH TIMES launches 420.com, taking 420 into the digital world.

1998 - HIGH TIMES debunks the "marijuana smoking in progress" theory and declares the Waldos the true originators of 420 after the group produces letters and posters to prove this claim.

1999 - Columbine: The worst thing to happen on 4/20 since Hitler was born 90 years earlier.

2002 - The original Waldos reunite at the HIGH TIMES Doobie Awards in New York City to present a lifetime achievement award to their favorite band, the New Riders of the Purple Sage, who reunite for one night only and perform their classic marijuana anthem "Panama Red."

2003 - Carmen Electra marries Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro.

2004 - Clocks in Sophia Coppola's Lost in Translation are set at 4:20. Coppola and Tarantino become an item.

2005 - HIGH TIMES suggests moving 4:20 to 5:20: "When you're working a 9-to-5 job, sometimes it's worth waiting the extra hour."

PRESENT - You finished reading this 420 timeline.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Back in my hazier days, I was told 420 was the police code for possession.

Hope you had a great day BongDog.

My I HIGH-ly recommend the film Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle. You'd dig it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I guess I now consider myself enlightened.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Well it differs from state to state, but I know that in LA, the statute code for possession of marijuana is 40:966.1 (Misd, or Felony depending on the amount you get caught with)

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I thought 420 was the temperature for the oven, that's what I set it on anyway.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, during my days in Ruston, a former roomie, with whom I shared an apartment in an old house, grew his own inside the walls. PM me and I'll give you the location. Who knows, the interior of that house may be wild with the weed...which would make it interesting should the structure ever catch fire. The Ruston Fire Dept may come away from a fire feeling good...

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Bong,

Where in South Louisiana?

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I wasted 4 minutes and 20 seconds of my life reading this thread..........

DFiH

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog
    Bong,

Where in South Louisiana?
    I have my eye on 5 acres of just north of LaPlace. The price and location are right, and the coin I pocket on my sale out here will more than pay for a suitable abode.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous
    I wasted 4 minutes and 20 seconds of my life reading this thread..........

DFiH
    Dude, learning is never a waste of time!

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

If you want to talk about awaste of time go read about a soccer ball.

+ Reply to Thread