+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moats cnnsi.com no 9 RB

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Moats cnnsi.com no 9 RB

I cant believe I am the first to post about this (forgive me if there was something about it in other posts that I didnt see) but Moats is ranked 9th among running backs by cnnsi.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.9.html

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Moats cnnsi.com no 9 RB

I wouldn't be too concerned about that. Most likely, they've never watched him play. They'll see him next year. That's for sure.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread