+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft- RBs picked

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

NFL Draft- RBs picked

Running backs drafted thusfar in the first round:

Ronnie Brown- (to Miami) 2nd pick overall
    Cedric Benson- (to Chicago) 4th pick overall
    Carnell Williams- (to Tampa) 5th pick overall

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: NFL Draft- RBs picked

All these teams are nuts passing on BMW.

We'll remember this fall he's having in the same light as the one Randy Moss had. He's going to be a star.

With all three RBs off the board, there COULD be some RB action late in the first...stay tuned.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I believe this is the first time that 3 RB's have been chosen in the first 5 picks.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    I believe this is the first time that 3 RB's have been chosen in the first 5 picks.
    I believe you're right. C'mon Moats! Seems like all the RBs going early would help his draft stock, right?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    All these teams are nuts passing on BMW.

We'll remember this fall he's having in the same light as the one Randy Moss had. He's going to be a star.

With all three RBs off the board, there COULD be some RB action late in the first...stay tuned.
    Mike Williams? I was surprised to see him drop so far, but I'd never pick him up over one of the top three RBs. I think he'll be successful, but not the same way Moss is. He's just a totally different type of wide-out. He's a posession(sp) guy with incredible hands. He'll be priceless in the red zone. Merril Hodge is a moron, he's definitely fast enough to get the job done, but he's no Moss.

In fact, he's the total opposite of Moss. He's classy, he's quiet, and he's a team player. I don't think he'll be the game-breaker Moss is, but he'll be more reliable. I see him being what K. Johnson could've been had he been blessed with Mike's attitude. He'll make a difference next year. In 2 years, the Lions will have the best recieving core in the NFL...maybe next year. It depends on how long I. Bruce and T. Holt stay dominant. Detroit is gonna be tough next year.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Mike Williams? I was surprised to see him drop so far, but I'd never pick him up over one of the top three RBs. I think he'll be successful, but not the same way Moss is. He's just a totally different type of wide-out. He's a posession(sp) guy with incredible hands. He'll be priceless in the red zone. Merril Hodge is a moron, he's definitely fast enough to get the job done, but he's no Moss.

In fact, he's the total opposite of Moss. He's classy, he's quiet, and he's a team player. I don't think he'll be the game-breaker Moss is, but he'll be more reliable. I see him being what K. Johnson could've been had he been blessed with Mike's attitude. He'll make a difference next year. In 2 years, the Lions will have the best recieving core in the NFL...maybe next year. It depends on how long I. Bruce and T. Holt stay dominant. Detroit is gonna be tough next year.
    I meant Moss-like production, but not necessarily achieved in a Moss-like manner. Make any sense? He's a red zone nightmare, and I can see him taking a lot of those crossing/dig routes the distance.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

I hate being a Saints fan. Damn the saints, damn them!

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Detroit is gonna be tough next year.
    if they can get their prized QB to play better. Harrington has to improve if Detroit wants to beat Minn or GB.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

The 4th and 5th RBs picked are:
    JJ Arrington (to Arizona) 44th pick overall
    Eric Shelton (to Carolina) 54th pick overall

Moats should be getting close now.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Frank Gore 65th pick San Fran

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg
    Frank Gore 65th pick San Fran
    That seems foolish to me. Time will tell...but I'm glad Moats isn't going to SF...or at least not yet...

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Wow. Moats is slipping more than I thought. Morency goes to the Texans.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Vernard Morency 73rd pick Houston Texans

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

bastards. denver is next, i think its denver.

double bastards. they took a cb.

Hoping a playoff team steals him towards end of 3rd..

+ Reply to Thread