+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought you guys might enjoy this.....

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Thought you guys might enjoy this.....

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    I can not believe you are trying to rationalize these poor scores. You are the one that mentioned averages not me. But to be correct, the 3 LSU guys averaged 15.66 (not 15.7 >> no rounding my friend) to Tech's 2 guys of 15.5. Thank goodness C Ben Wilkerson scored a 25 because the average of the other 2 Tiggers would have been an 11. That is, of course, if Spears didn't score a ZERO. Then it would have been a 7.33 without Ben Wilkerson. and an 11.75 with him. Give it a rest DUDE! The point was how poor these guys did including LSU as well as other schools. And the TECH players had already been mentioned by our own guys on here (not left off of this thread at all) in which you were inaccurate.

Again, who asked you anyway?
    "Thank goodness C Ben Wilkerson scored a 25 because the average of the other 2 Tiggers would have been an 11." Well, if they would have thrown out the other two scores then it would have been a 25! What a valid argument. You can if, and, or but it to death if you want, of course, that's just like a Tech fan, wanting to throw out certain statistics or add certain ones that don't even exist (Spears DID NOT take the test) in order to validate the argument.

Where am I trying to rationalize the scores? They are what they are. The only point I was trying to make was that overall, the Tech scores aren't any better, end of story. I could really care less why they are so low, there isn't much I can do about it that's for sure.

I never said the Tech scores were left out of the thread, I just said you left them off of your list. No big deal, it just sounded a little like the pot calling the kettle black. I guess I misunderstood you, please accept my most humble apology.

Oh, and to answer your question that you've asked twice, no one asked me. Did someone ask you? I didn't realize you had to be asked something in order to post on this board. What's the point of that question anyway?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Ahh man Miami didnt do well. That is so surprising with scholars, like Magahee, Portis, adn Gore, coming out of there. Those three can barely put a sentence together. Thug Nation at the U.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

The Wonderlic must not ask real world questions because I saw our new Saint McPherson made a 26. Hmmm...should I gamble and risk my whole football career where I could probably make more money in a year than I could if I bet on every game in college. Do the math.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    I never said the Tech scores were left out of the thread, I just said you left them off of your list.
    Well DUH!!! For the third time, they had already been posted on here. Why should I post them again?

Oh, and to answer your question that you've asked twice, no one asked me.
    However, plenty of BB&Ber's have asked you to leave and not come back. Besides, "Nobody cares what you think."

What's the point of that question anyway?
    See above.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Angry Re: Thought you guys might enjoy this.....

Quote Originally Posted by TylerTechsas
    However, plenty of BB&Ber's have asked you to leave and not come back.
    But wait ... there's more! MT actually made a DEAL with YOU in late October 2003 to NEVER post here again after the Tech-lsu game. When he was still posting here a full year later, he denied ever making such a statement. And THEN when the incriminating thread was shown to him in black and freaking white, he argued semantics about the meaning of the word "deal".

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    But wait ... there's more! MT actually made a DEAL with YOU in late October 2003 to NEVER post here again after the Tech-lsu game. When he was still posting here a full year later, he denied ever making such a statement. And THEN when the incriminating thread was shown to him in black and freaking white, he argued semantics about the meaning of the word "deal".
    Very true. Thanks for posting that little MT history. Truly a man who's word is not worth much I guess.

Think he is still sore about this thread?
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...57450#poststop

Or was it this picture that his mother posted of him? She was so proud!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You guys leave MT alone. He's not accepted on the LSU boards because he's a wanna be and he's not welcome here because he's an ass. You guys need to cut him a break. Hey anybody can jump ship and cheer for a successful school, it takes a real class act to hang around your old school's board and poke fun at their fans. Poor MT...I feel sorry for him.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I have a lot of respect for Gore. He has bad learning disabilities and has worked his a$$ off trying to overcome these problems. Even if he wasn't blessed with the IQ of a genius I have to respect someone who doesn't give up and makes the most of what the Lord has given him.

Besides his biggest issue isn't his test score it's his knees which require surgery about every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    I have a lot of respect for Gore. He has bad learning disabilities and has worked his a$$ off trying to overcome these problems. Even if he wasn't blessed with the IQ of a genius I have to respect someone who doesn't give up and makes the most of what the Lord has given him.

Besides his biggest issue isn't his test score it's his knees which require surgery about every year.
    I agree with that comment. Still, to think that some of these guys could get through 3-5 years of college, for free I might add, without getting booted for grades is incredible. No, far-fetched is more like it.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    The LSU, Miami and Tex A&M guys were terrible at this test.
    I don't know if I would put Texas A&M in that group. Their center was off the charts with the highest score by far, 47, of everyone tested.

This does further explain some of the infatuation with Alex Smith who came in second with a 40.

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg
    I don't know if I would put Texas A&M in that group. Their center was off the charts with the highest score by far, 47, of everyone tested.

This does further explain some of the infatuation with Alex Smith who came in second with a 40.
    True. But the other 3 Aggies were tested at 9, 11 and 15.

Wonderlic is great and all but it cant judge crap about a football player. Take the most cerebral position in the game. McNabb scored a 16, Brady scored a 30, both in the Super Bowl last year. Vick scored a 20. Testaverde scored a 18. Jason Maas scored a 39, who? So, not to say that it isnt important to be smart for football, but history would say that the Wonderlic wasnt that great. Well, except for Brooks who scored a 17. Well, I take that back I would ahve figured he would ahve been down in the single digits by watching him play.

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice

The Tech guys that were listed in the article averaged 15.5.

The LSU guys averaged a 15.7.

Why did you leave Tech out of your list?
    you're an ass
    Last edited by Bulldog44; 11-13-2005 at 07:34 PM.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Just wondering, has anyone actually seen any of the questions on the Wonderlic or have some sample questions that they could post? I know it is supposed to be kind of an "IQ" test, but I would like to get an idea of what the questions look like.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    Just wondering, has anyone actually seen any of the questions on the Wonderlic or have some sample questions that they could post? I know it is supposed to be kind of an "IQ" test, but I would like to get an idea of what the questions look like.
    They may have a web-site. One of my buddies looked at some sample questions or something...he said it was pretty easy, but he's pretty smart.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread