+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Antony update

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Antony update

Originally Posted by aubunique
    Accept what you can't change.

Originally Posted by Tylertechsas
    That would be underwear for some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg

Damn, Tyler. I thought I was the only one that knew what Aub was talking about!

TD
    ~~
    Embarrassing isn't it. So, do you want to try and change underwear TD? I mail mine to you and you can mail yours to me.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Stop it!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Stop it!
    Aub, your just jealous because I offered to change with TD/Ross and not you.

Varsity Bulldog JAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of light

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

That's too bad.
    Looks like we'll need a really good year next year so Long can have a little cred when it comes to signing players.

His real chance starts with the signing period next year. We'll see what kind of magic he can really work then.

Go Techsters!

TF

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

oh well, we need big girls anyway. maybe we can land the 6-3 juco and maybe the byu girl will transfer here.

2 big maybes.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Even thought she made the wrong choice from our point of view, can't blame her for wanting to be close to home.

With regards to the other girls we are recruiting, when is the last day for the spring signing period?

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

I really cannot understand Tech being that interested in her.

She averaged 5 points a game for Christ's sake!

I think it was a good trick by Tech. They knew that ul-br would try to get her if we were interested, so now they've used a good scholarship for a so-so player.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Trick my ass. She was an all-american out of high school. We lost out to LSU in a head to head battle over a recruit we both wanted. This would not have happened 5 years ago.

We have got alot of work to do if we want to get back into the national championship scene. Budke obviously didn't keep the ship afloat. Let's see if Long can resurrect it.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog
    Trick my ass. She was an all-american out of high school.
    History.

We had people on our bench with a better scoring average and we're getting one of the best guards in the nation next year.

We offered because of her sister. Those idiots offered because they thought we were genuinely interested in her.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

Found out she has a big time boyfriend at LSU. He has a year and half left.Word is she was down there through Tuesday night...visit was over Sunday afternoon.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Any chance of any late signees or do we have to wait until next fall.

I have faith in long even though he wasn't the recruiting guru during his tenure, I just hope he is earning that $140,000 salary the university is giving him plus the extra money for the assistants. He needs to burn up the phone lines every day.

I heard about that boyfriend a few weeks ago as well. I was suprised that she even considered TECH anyway.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

If it's about a boyfriend, the decision was probably made there -- though why she signed papers at Tech is a mystery.

On the subject of recruiting wars, we need to start using coaching quality against LSU. People talked a lot about Chapman, but the fact is she took the best team in the country into the tournament and came away empty handed. She had better players than Baylor at four of five positions, and got hammered -- she was badly outcoached. And it's not like Kim did anything really complicated.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Why were you folks so hot-to-trot on getting Antony ??

Last year at Vandy,

Antony -- 30 games, 5.1 pt., 2.8 rebounds

She couldn't even play with the top 8 Techsters last year,

Crain -- 30 games, 18.2 pt., 4.5 rebounds
    Barkus -- 30 games, 12.5 pt., 3.6 rebounds
    Taylor -- 16 games, 11.2 pt., 4.1 rebounds
    Moore, Shan -- 30 games, 10.6 pt., 5.2 rebounds
    Kursh -- 30 games, 6.5 pt., 7.6 rebounds
    Ray-Boyd -- 29 games, 6.2 pt., 3.0 rebounds
    DeCiman -- 30 games, 5.9 pt., 3.2 rebounds
    Moore, Ty -- 30 games, 5.8 pt., 6.2 rebounds

The Techsters don't need an Antony sitting out a year to ride the bench; The Techsters need another VENUS -- I wouldn't trade one VENUS for five Antonys.

I'm not unhappy she went to lsu. Best of Luck to her.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Best post on this topic, Dan! This is not a loss. We desperately need a BACKUP CENTER (Techsters and Bulldogs), not another point guard/combo guard/shooting guard/,... While it's not a tracked statistic I wouldn't be surprised if we led the nation last year in average LAYUPS attempted and made per game by opponents.

We need somebody to swat that stuff back to the other end of the court ala Venus L., Janice L., Pam K., etc!

+ Reply to Thread