+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: moats arrives

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

moats arrives

there are some pretty good picks of ryan on the Eagles site of the rookies arivals

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/default.jsp

he is ALL smiles

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Re: moats arrives

i still don' t like the Eagles but for Moats i may have to deal with it.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04

i still don' t like the Eagles but for Moats i may have to deal with it.
    I just got my Eagles NFL draft cap! I'm excited and I can't wait to for Ryan to take his place in the NFL!

Broncos vs. Eagles 2006 Super Bowl

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    Broncos vs. Eagles 2006 Super Bowl
    How sweet would that be! The team that wanted him versus the team that got him!

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Dude, he looks great in that helmet!!! I think it's pretty ballsy of him to go sans facemask! :icon_wink

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9
    Dude, he looks great in that helmet!!! I think it's pretty ballsy of him to go sans facemask! :icon_wink
    ...always knew that Ryan was old school!!!

Seriously, who is his agent? I hope that he gets the contract stuff worked out real quick.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    ...always knew that Ryan was old school!!!

Seriously, who is his agent? I hope that he gets the contract stuff worked out real quick.
    In today's NFL climate, as long as he's not asking for 40 mil., it shouldn't be too hard to sign a contract. He may even be able to get a little more since ole Westbrook is flakin' out. It's all over sports center about how a lot of the big names in Philly aren't showing up. Moats could really make a big name for himself while Westbrook is in negotiations and Burkhalter is side-lined. I bet if ole andy had to make a depth chart right now, Moats would be number 1. Reid won't forget this mini-camp. He's a no nonsense coach and he'll work with who shows up. Did you hear them say that Owens is prepared to sit out all year if that's what it takes? If I were Reid I'd tell him to take a hike...you can't have that attitude in a locker room. I hope he and Moss flop this year...I know they won't because they are incredible recievers, but the precedent that they set is scary.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Sure hope that Moats gets a great opportunity in the midst of Westbrook problems. I'd love to see GITMO bouncing off would be tacklers and heading for the end zone lots this fall. And, I hope the GITMO name is something that he is worthy of carrying with him to the next level - ala "The Mailman"! With the talent they have on that team (if they decide to quit pouting and play) he'll have really arrived then!

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

I kinda hope TO sits out the whole year. I can pull for the Eagles much easier if his sorry ass is not on the team.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog
    I kinda hope TO sits out the whole year. I can pull for the Eagles much easier if his sorry ass is not on the team.
    AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!:icon_razz

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I hate TO, Freddie Mitchell, and Donovan McNabb but I would root for Moats if he was playing for an arena league team. The less stars that show up the more spotlite my favorite RB gets

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG
    I hate TO, Freddie Mitchell, and Donovan McNabb but I would root for Moats if he was playing for an arena league team. The less stars that show up the more spotlite my favorite RB gets
    Donovan too?? What did he do wrong? Just curious, because in my opinion he's one of the brightest stars in the NFL. I'd enjoy watching him mature more and become a GREAT QB in NFL history... it could happen you know. Would you mind explaining why you don't like him?? I'd appreciate it.

I am with you on TO and Freddie "I got something for you Mr. Super Bowl Champion Harrison" Mitchell... <mumbles to self... "idiot">

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I wish him a long and good career in the NFL. Even when he was running all over us, you had to admire his determination and style.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Donovan too?? What did he do wrong? Just curious, because in my opinion he's one of the brightest stars in the NFL. I'd enjoy watching him mature more and become a GREAT QB in NFL history... it could happen you know. Would you mind explaining why you don't like him?? I'd appreciate it.

I am with you on TO and Freddie "I got something for you Mr. Super Bowl Champion Harrison" Mitchell... <mumbles to self... "idiot">
    I guess its my personal problem. I just don't think much of him. I guess it stems from his rookie year when he sat out spring training for a bigger contract. I don't like Phil Rivers for the same reason. Its just me, I don't want to sound to critical of anybody. He is just one of those players I do not like.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You're free to dislike whatever player you want, but mentioning TO, Freddie Mitchell, and D. McNabb in the same sentence is contradictory. McNabb is the epitomy of a classy team leader. He is the franchise and he runs the ship very very well. He's smart and very talented. Doc is right, he'll go down as one of the greats, he's already considered one of the greats by many, and he's still going strong.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread