+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: moats arrives

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: moats arrives

if you dont like McNabb, I dont know what NFL player you can like. Sure, you can say he is not the greatest player that ever lived, but the dude is a class act and he gives it all he has on Sunday.

Plus, he made Rush Limbaugh look like the stupid idiot he is, so you have to love that.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG
    I guess its my personal problem. I just don't think much of him. I guess it stems from his rookie year when he sat out spring training for a bigger contract. I don't like Phil Rivers for the same reason. Its just me, I don't want to sound to critical of anybody. He is just one of those players I do not like.
    Ok, thanks alot for clarifying. I guess that I didn't pay much attention to contracts back then. I didn't know that he even held out. Do you happen to remember how much he declined, and what he ended up getting?

When will these pro athletes quit worrying about getting every dime out of the their teams? When will they finally lower ticket prices for fans so that middle class America can finally start going back to sporting events. Not expecting it anytime soon, just asking.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    When will these pro athletes quit worrying about getting every dime out of the their teams? When will they finally lower ticket prices for fans so that middle class America can finally start going back to sporting events. Not expecting it anytime soon, just asking.
    Neither will ever happen.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcajun90
    I wish him a long and good career in the NFL. Even when he was running all over us, you had to admire his determination and style.
    Hey Cajun-- Does ULL have any pro prospects for the next draft or two? Do you think your QB (babb i think) has a chance to make it in the NFL? He has been a pretty scrappy player over his career.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I just talked to one of our Regional Managers from Deleware and he told me that Ryan really turned some heads this weekend at thie mini camp. Everyone in Philly is excited about his arrival!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I wish he could get his #20 jearsey, but#23 is ok

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous
    I just talked to one of our Regional Managers from Deleware and he told me that Ryan really turned some heads this weekend at thie mini camp. Everyone in Philly is excited about his arrival!
    Not Brian Westbrook

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

And its very nice to see him getting TRUE reps with McNabb and most of the first team -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog
    Hey Cajun-- Does ULL have any pro prospects for the next draft or two? Do you think your QB (babb i think) has a chance to make it in the NFL? He has been a pretty scrappy player over his career.
    I believe that C.C. was drafted then later dropped. As far as Babb I like what I see but I don't know about the NFL. However look at Delhomme. Never underestimate a hardhead determined coonass.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

espn.com has moats on the NFL homepage

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

rcajun90 wrote--" Never underestimate a hardhead determined coonass. [/QUOTE]

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.....Think I'll use that as my signature--nice line rcajun90

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

Big Grin Re: moats arrives

I believe that C.C. was drafted then later dropped. As far as Babb I like what I see but I don't know about the NFL. However look at Delhomme. Never underestimate a hardhead determined coonass.
    I'll drink to that, my friend. Never underestimate a hard headed, determined coonass.

TF
    a fellow coonass transplanted in Dallas, Tx via Ruston, La.

Varsity Bulldog bustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

RC90, it is believed that Jerry is destined for the NFL, but not as a QB...

He is a trememndous athlete... He could have gone to larger schools had he wanted to play dback instead of QB...

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by bustle
    RC90, it is believed that Jerry is destined for the NFL, but not as a QB...

He is a trememndous athlete... He could have gone to larger schools had he wanted to play dback instead of QB...
    You make it sound like I'm putting him down. He is the best QB for the Cajuns since Delhomme. In fact thinking back he is better than Delhomme at this point. I can recall Jake having some real terrible games but every game I've seen of Babb he has played great. One thing I love about both of them and Ryan Moats is that never give up till the last whistle attitude. The Cajuns can be down by 21 with 30 seconds to go and Babb looks like he still thinks the Cajuns can win.

Varsity Bulldog bustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebustle Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

You make it sound like I'm putting him down. He is the best QB for the Cajuns since Delhomme. In fact thinking back he is better than Delhomme at this point. I can recall Jake having some real terrible games but every game I've seen of Babb he has played great. One thing I love about both of them and Ryan Moats is that never give up till the last whistle attitude. The Cajuns can be down by 21 with 30 seconds to go and Babb looks like he still thinks the Cajuns can win.
    No man, my apologies... from what I have seen you are a big Cajun fan. I know you werent putting JB down...

+ Reply to Thread