+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joe Smith Leading Rusher in NFL Europe

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Joe Smith Leading Rusher in NFL Europe

With all the press about Moats (all deserved), I thought I would give an update on Joe Smith.

Through five games here are his stats: 81 carries for 387 yards and 2 touchdowns. He also has a long run of 25 yards, and his yards per carry is 4.8.

Although the Rhein Fire are 0-5 this year, Joe is doing his best. I hope he gets to be the main back up to Chris Brown this year and get more action.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Joe Smith Leading Rusher in NFL Europe

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog
    With all the press about Moats (all deserved), I thought I would give an update on Joe Smith.

Through five games here are his stats: 81 carries for 387 yards and 2 touchdowns. He also has a long run of 25 yards, and his yards per carry is 4.8.

Although the Rhein Fire are 0-5 this year, Joe is doing his best. I hope he gets to be the main back up to Chris Brown this year and get more action.
    Chris Brown's running style kept him on the bench half of last season much to my dismay. He was on my fantasy team and I put a Google News watch on him all season. I honestly hope he corrects that, for his own sake but if he doesn't and Joe Smith is the main back up, he might actually get some solid PT next season.

Bulldog Wade is an unknown

Joe Smith was the feature player on Fox's broadcast of NFL Europe this past Sunday. He got 34 carries (20 in the first half) and ended with 113 yards. Joe had several nice screen receptions that went for yardage and first downs. The camera followed Joe throughout the broadcast and the announcers talked about Joe a good bit: "He looks like Erick Dickerson, He is real strong and breaks a lot of tackles, He likes Japanese techno music, etc." Joe is already having one of the best years statistically an NFLE running back has ever had, and the season isn't over, and consider he has missed one game.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    Joe Smith was the feature player on Fox's broadcast of NFL Europe this past Sunday. He got 34 carries (20 in the first half) and ended with 113 yards. Joe had several nice screen receptions that went for yardage and first downs. The camera followed Joe throughout the broadcast and the announcers talked about Joe a good bit: "He looks like Erick Dickerson, He is real strong and breaks a lot of tackles, He likes Japanese techno music, etc." Joe is already having one of the best years statistically an NFLE running back has ever had, and the season isn't over, and consider he has missed one game.

Yeah, I liked how they also made mention of the fact that he was with the Titans and then commented how much he also ran like Eddie George and how well Eddie did with the Titans.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I i remember, the Titans were in talks about bringing Eddie George back. What eve happened in that ordeal.

+ Reply to Thread