+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what Dawg made ESPN Insider's top 5

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Look what Dawg made ESPN Insider's top 5

Offensive guards
    1. Davin Joseph, Oklahoma
    The Sooners had three senior starters (Jammal Brown, Wes Sims and Vince Carter) who stole the attention last season, but the film shows that Joseph was the best of the bunch. If he can build on last season, Joseph will be the first interior offensive lineman to come off the board in 2006.

2. Max-Jean Gilles, Georgia
    The Massive mauler made the wise decision to return for his senior season. Needs to stay in shape and continue to improve his feet.

3. Mike Jones*, Iowa
    Jones will be a three-year starter and he's already drawing comparisons to Robert Gallery. At 6-4, 304 pounds, however, Jones will likely play inside in the NFL.

4. Aaron Lips, Louisiana Tech
    Unheralded guard prospect with good size (6-5, 309) and impressive feet. Is better in pass protection than he is as a run blocker.

5. Mark Setterstrom, Minnesota
    Lacks ideal size, but is tough, quick and efficient. Would fit best on a team that emphasizes athleticism over size and strength, such as the Broncos or Colts.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Look what Dawg made ESPN Insider's top 5

Hell, yeah. Maybe we'll see him creep up in the 2nd or 1st round. Plus, you have to think at least one of our linebackers will be considered draftable prospects. Next draft may be a good one for Tech.

Thanks for the post.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9
    Next draft may be a good one for Tech.
    I agree, but will it translate to wins on the field?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

wow

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    4. Aaron Lips, Louisiana Tech
    Unheralded guard prospect with good size (6-5, 309) and impressive feet. Is better in pass protection than he is as a run blocker.
    Aaron Lips is one heck of an athlete. I've seen him play soccer, basketball, and softball and he moves very well for his size. He played soccer in high school so that really helps him with his footwork on the line. He's also a very smart kid. He will be successful on the next level.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Bluecrew

I am proud to share this board with such an intellectual giant as you.

I’ve never seen someone with such a command of the English language.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

thank you

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Look what Dawg made ESPN Insider's top 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04
    Bluecrew

Now, that's funny!

TD
    ~~

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    thank you

No, that's funny.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Whoever got so offended for my remark to bluecrew needs to calm down.

I've known him personally for a long time and it was in jest.

He thought it was funny. Everybody but you thought it was funny.

BTW it's petty to not sign your comments.

Cheerio old man, all done in good fun. here, here. Dawg04 that was a little of the queens english for ya. We are so sophisticated.

Thanks for the rep MonreauxTiger - your grey dot made my day.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

LOL, surely you knew I was being sarcastic.

Varsity Bulldog nickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the rough nickdawg67's Avatar

You would think that a guy with such command of the English Language would be able to get his own radio show someday!!!!! LOL, had to get you Bluecrew.

NickDawg67

Bluecrew

Last edited by nickdawg67; 05-05-2005 at 05:45 PM.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

What do gray dots mean? Lately my rep is a mixture of gray and red.

+ Reply to Thread