+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas high school cheerleaders

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Texas high school cheerleaders

Yeh, a typical politician response. You will no it when you see it. That is garbage because they dont want to define anything. I know they do that to give leeway to the law, but if you dont have a set standard, one of two things will happen. One, nothing to anybody or two, every little thing that someone thinks is lewd will be brought forward and it will become a circus. You will have one of the two extremes, so you have to put some sort of boundary on what lewdness is.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    I find it quite interesting that the bozo who sponsored this bill is a Democrat. I never would have guessed that.
    neither democrats or republicans want to see their baby girl shaking her butt in front of a stadium filled with sexually-peaking, teen-age boys (or dirty old men for that matter). my problem with this law is that, i know that when i was in high school we had a very conservative cheerleading sqaud and dance team...they didn't do anything suggestive but that didn't stop the guys from thinking "thoughts"...hell all the girls could have been chearleading while wearing baggy sweatsuits and stading completely still and we still would have thought "thoughts." teenage guys don't require suggestive dance to get "excited."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I find it quite interesting that the bozo who sponsored this bill is a Democrat. I never would have guessed that.
    Same here. I was shocked!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    neither democrats or republicans want to see their baby girl shaking her butt in front of a stadium filled with sexually-peaking, teen-age boys (or dirty old men for that matter). my problem with this law is that, i know that when i was in high school we had a very conservative cheerleading sqaud and dance team...they didn't do anything suggestive but that didn't stop the guys from thinking "thoughts"...hell all the girls could have been chearleading while wearing baggy sweatsuits and stading completely still and we still would have thought "thoughts." teenage guys don't require suggestive dance to get "excited."
    Exactly. We have truly become desensitized to certain behaviors these days.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Thank goodness we don't pay these Texas representative idiots a full time wage like Louisiana does. We get cheap idiots in Texas.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I don't really care one way or the other about the law. But, I am amazed that parents are letting their children dress and act that way in public. I for one will not be letting my children. The school systems need to take responsibility for the trash they are displaying at student functions.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

With all of this talk of inappropriate dancing by young girls, maybe we can get these guys associated with one of the finest universities in Canada to discuss this issue:

The McMaster Debate Society is the oldest indepently student operated club on campus. The original incarnation of the Debate Society was as the Literature and Theology Society, incorporated along with McMaster University in 1897. Since that time, the Debate Society has undergone many changes but has always remained a forum for students to voice their opinions and to learn how to do so effectively.

In addition to regular meetings and in-house debates, the Society is a founding member of the Canadian University Society for Interscholastic Debate (CUSID), and strong voice in the national debating circuit. Society members represent the university at many types of tournaments every year, ranging from novice-only events, to the National and North American Championships.

The McMaster debating Society is an official club of the McMaster Student's Union, and is funded in part by the MSU.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

You and Tylertechsas really need to get a life. That stupid poll of "usual liberal voters" and most of this thread proves that there's nothing partisan about the bill, it's just bad. Besides, are you sure no Republican has ever introduced stupid legislation?
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Everytime I read some of the comments on some of these "moraly right" threads, I picture some of you as Dana Carvey dressed as the churchlady typing away at the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Everytime I read some of the comments on some of these "moraly right" threads, I picture some of you as Dana Carvey dressed as the churchlady typing away at the keyboard.
    "Well aren't you a special one! Put a mini-cam in my house? HMMM...? I bet you have pictures and video downloaded on your little puter of those vile young dancing tarts from Texas don't you? HMMM???"

Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 05-06-2005 at 01:54 PM.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG
    You and Tylertechsas really need to get a life. That stupid poll of "usual liberal voters" and most of this thread proves that there's nothing partisan about the bill, it's just bad. Besides, are you sure no Republican has ever introduced stupid legislation?
    Why don't you go to Starbuck's and buy a big cup of reading comprehension. If you go back and try to digest my posts, I said I was surprised that this STUPID piece of legislation came from a democrat. How is that Partisan? And I stand behind the statement that the guy who introduced this is a bozo, I don't care what letter is behind his name. How reactionary of you.

Oh, and I have a life slick. One I wouldn't trade with you for all the beef in Bozeman, Montana.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

Why don't you go to Starbuck's and buy a big cup of reading comprehension. If you go back and try to digest my posts, I said I was surprised that this STUPID piece of legislation came from a democrat. How is that Partisan? And I stand behind the statement that the guy who introduced this is a bozo, I don't care what letter is behind his name. How reactionary of you.

Oh, and I have a life slick. One I wouldn't trade with you for all the beef in Bozeman, Montana.
    Too bad there's no Starbucks here, it might have helped me see that "I never would have guessed that" didn't read sarcastic. Oh, and the feeling's mutual, chief.
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of Texas high school cheerleaders....

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I like cheerleaders.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Speaking of Texas high school cheerleaders....

I was wondering how long it was going to take for a picture of the whipped-cream bikini to pop up. A Texas high school cheerleading tradition since 1998.

+ Reply to Thread