+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moats on the Eagles message Board

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Moats on the Eagles message Board

Their message bored kinda stinks compared to this one. It's kinda hard to navigate and i haven't seen much at all about the rookies. BUT!!!! I did catch this little tid-bit. This board is grading their draft picks and i'm LOVIN it! Everyone seems to like Moats.

77. Ryan Moats Grade: A-

I like Moats a lot. I think he, Arrington and Fason are were all pretty even as the 2nd tier of backs. Moats doesn't have great size but, IMO, he's not a Westbrook clone. He's a tough inside runner who is more like Travis Henry. Frankly, I'd rather have him than Henry.

AHB would have picked: Ciatrick Fason. It would have been a close choice between Moats and Fason but I'd probably have gone with Fason. seeing where Fason went I think, looking back with hindsight, Moats was the probably the right pick, though.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Moats on the Eagles message Board

I agree that thier board is hard to navigate. Not vey user friendly!!

Isn't it interesting that -- even though they definiely like GITMO -- the little tidbit about his "size" keeps popping up. A close look at all of the running backs in this draft shows that Ryan is about average for the group. Virtually all of them are within about 10 lbs of each other. Just goes to show how much the IQ challenged talking heads can influence perceptions.

Remember this was a "big issue" with Rattay when he was drafted. The heads said his "small size" would be a problem in the NFL. --- Even though Tim was the same height and about 10 lbs heavier than the '49ers then starting QB.

+ Reply to Thread