+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just passing through...

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Just passing through...

I was reading through some of the threads and wanted to say HI to you all! Can't wait for football season to begin! These last few months are getting to be very long, since we have TWO reasons to be waiting on September. Our new baby (thanks to modern medicine) will be here before football season, around September 6th, so that we can be sure Barry will be here, which is GREAT so that he can play completely focused on the games and not worrying about me going into labor here. This is also a great thing because that means I should be able to make it to the last 4 home games, if the weather permits me to bring the new baby.

Oh yeah... one more thing... as much as daddy wanted another little football player in the house, we are having a little cheerleader instead!

IT'S A GIRL!~~ AVALYN LA'NAE.
    I look forward to you all keeping me updated on the games this season that I will not be able to attend. You can be sure this season will be a great one for him since he now has FIVE reasons to bust heads on the field (me included lol)... talk to you all later!
    Kat

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Just passing through...

Are you guys not living in Ruston? Best wishes on a smooth pregnancy and delivery.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Prayers & Congratulations to you and your family Kat.

How does Barry like our new DC?

Puppy stephch2 has turned a few heads around herestephch2 has turned a few heads around here stephch2's Avatar

That Robertson football team needs a pretty little cheerleader. She will have all those "boys" wrapped around her little finger. Prayers to all of you for a safe "easy" delivery, a happy healthy little cheerleader, and Mom, a quick recovery so you can cheer Barry and the Dawgs. I know BBB will keep you well informed.
    God bless,
    Stephch2

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Thanks for the update Kat. Best wishes to you and Barry. You guys will be in our prayers.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

A Lady Techster to boot. Great news! Congrats!!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Just passing through...

Congratulations, Kat. Looks like you are going to start being real busy at home again (as if you haven't been up until now). Courious about the title of the thread. Are you not in Ruston? In any case, we'll be there the whole month of October, (4 home games and a charter flight in the middle). Can't wait for the season to start. Watched Barry during the Spring game, and he looks great. Didn't get a chance to talk to him, though.

Take care, and look forward to seeing you and the family this fall.

TD
    ~~

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

LOL I guess I should have put more thought into that thread title huh? lol Yes we are still living in Ruston... I am still working here and of course Barry is still in class. I was saying I am "just passing through" the board here LOL I am not on much anymore and that's kinda what I was doing... passing through to give you all the news! My fault... didn't mean to confuse anyone!! I should be able to be at the last 4 home games so hopefully we will see some of you there! Of course, like I said, it depends on the weather so we will pray the warmth lasts at least a little into the fall!

Kat

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Nevermind answering my question about whether Barry likes the new DC. :icon_wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    Nevermind answering my question about whether Barry likes the new DC. :icon_wink
    LOL the DC that just left wasn't his favorite person on the staff :icon_wink but he actually seems to have a great deal of faith in Coach Baites judging from the way he talks...

As for Barry, he's been doing some pep talking lately to the team and hopefully everyone gets pumped for a great season! I cannot wait... even though I won't be able to make it to many games, the fact that all of the away games are FAR away is easier for me since I wouldn't be able to go to them anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    LOL the DC that just left wasn't his favorite person on the staff :icon_wink but he actually seems to have a great deal of faith in Coach Baites judging from the way he talks...

As for Barry, he's been doing some pep talking lately to the team and hopefully everyone gets pumped for a great season! I cannot wait... even though I won't be able to make it to many games, the fact that all of the away games are FAR away is easier for me since I wouldn't be able to go to them anyway!
    I think he is gonna have a great year!! We have the best LB's in the WAC!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Since I'm still fairly new around here, i'm not exactly sure who is who. If I may ask without getting too personal... who is Barry and Kat?

If you want to know, I'm Matt Weiland, went to Tech from 98 - 2002. The last three actually at Tech Barksdale. Now living in Bossier City. I work for the S'port Police Dept's forensics unit.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Barry Robertson is a LB for Tech and a great one. Kat is his wife and a HUGE Tech supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Since I'm still fairly new around here, i'm not exactly sure who is who. If I may ask without getting too personal... who is Barry and Kat?

If you want to know, I'm Matt Weiland, went to Tech from 98 - 2002. The last three actually at Tech Barksdale. Now living in Bossier City. I work for the S'port Police Dept's forensics unit.
    Nice to meet you! How do you like forensics?? Barry is a Criminal Justice major and I tell you he is intrigued by that stuff! lol All he watches is the shows on A&E where forensic evidence cracks the cold cases. I used to hate watching TV with him but now I am all in it too!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    Nice to meet you! How do you like forensics?? Barry is a Criminal Justice major and I tell you he is intrigued by that stuff! lol All he watches is the shows on A&E where forensic evidence cracks the cold cases. I used to hate watching TV with him but now I am all in it too!
    Hehehe.. understood about watching all those shows.. i'm STOKED that Bossier just got Court TV.. and they don't start their infomercials until about 5 AM.. hehe. I REALLY like my job, I work in a part called AFIS. That's Automated Fingerprting Identification System, and NO! it's not near as flashy as the CSI shows make it. I've been there exactly one year and one day, and I sure hope to stick around there for quite a while longer. They are talking about moving me either to Computer Technician or Supervisor already, so I must be doing something right. My sister is going to LSUS for CJ also. The best part of my job is when the field guys come in and show us some pictures of crime scenes and such, and they don't hold anything back. hehe Well, I really hope that one day I'll be able to meet many of you at a game or something like that. Talk to ya soon

+ Reply to Thread