+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just passing through...

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Re: Just passing through...

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Well, I really hope that one day I'll be able to meet many of you at a game or something like that. Talk to ya soon
    I think I would rather meet you at a game instead of you meeting me through some crime scene investigation!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Just passing through...

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog
    I think I would rather meet you at a game instead of you meeting me through some crime scene investigation!
    hehe, no fear, i'm lucky. I sit at a desk in front of a computer and all my work gets sent to me electronically. We are behind 3 or 4 locked doors, and almost never have to even see criminals. We don't carry guns, or handcuffs... but do get a badge!! Love that police discount! hehe If we ever do get to meet, it will most definantly be at a Tech game... btw.. do we (bbb fans) ever sit with each other at games?? I'd love to see some bbb shirts, and the new "TECH towel" that's being discussed.

+ Reply to Thread