+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season tickets?

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

Season tickets?

Has anyone heard any news about 2005 season tickets sales? This is typically the time of year that Tech sends out the renewal forms.

SD

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Season tickets?

This LSpoo student and employee is getting his season tix asap! GO DAWGS!! I can't wait for the Boise and Hawaii games, and I'll have to convince my fellow LSU'ers down here that I'm not insane for going to the North Texas game, rather than a home LSU game versus Auburn that night.... hehehe, though that's still a rough tradeoff. Anywho, I love the Bulldogs!! I wish I never had transferred down to this place, the computer science dept. S-U-C-K-S! but at least I get to transfer to Japan in the spring....

Anyone know how much the season tix will be? Same as last year?

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    Ticket order forms were available at the Spring Game and we purchased two season tickets on the West side, with the portable seatbacks for $215. Don't remember what we paid last year, though, so don't know if they are more or less expensive.

TD
    ~~

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Is that $215 a piece?

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG
    Is that $215 a piece?
    No, I'm sad to say, that was for the pair. They're on the 50 yard line, three rows up. Although I like the price, I can't wait until we have to pay just to have the priviledge of purchasing tickets. Man, if we had a waiting list, we'd be in high cotton!!!

TD
    ~~

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    No, I'm sad to say, that was for the pair. They're on the 50 yard line, three rows up. Although I like the price, I can't wait until we have to pay just to have the priviledge of purchasing tickets. Man, if we had a waiting list, we'd be in high cotton!!!

TD
    ~~
    Isn't that the truth! We can sure dream those dreams.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

All ticket prices were cut this year including the real blue chairbacks, which I am told there is a waiting list of over 200 people to get those seats and we cut the price? I don't get that but what does make sense at Tech?

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

No kidding, Good. Why not ADD more seats and charge premium price and make MORE money?

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    This LSpoo student and employee is getting his season tix asap! GO DAWGS!! I can't wait for the Boise and Hawaii games, and I'll have to convince my fellow LSU'ers down here that I'm not insane for going to the North Texas game, rather than a home LSU game versus Auburn that night.... hehehe, though that's still a rough tradeoff. Anywho, I love the Bulldogs!! I wish I never had transferred down to this place, the computer science dept. S-U-C-K-S! but at least I get to transfer to Japan in the spring....

$85 on the east side plus $5 shipping and handling.

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

Anyone know when the link to season tickets will be updated on latechsports.com? The link is to a pdf for 2004 tickets.

TF

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    $85 on the east side
    Is there any other side? Eastside is where the magic happens.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Bulldog Wade is an unknown

"east east east - easta east side" - Warren G

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG
    No kidding, Good. Why not ADD more seats and charge premium price and make MORE money?
    That makes too much sense, come on RX Dawg, don't you know by now, if it makes sense we do the opposite.

+ Reply to Thread