+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CUSA on Campus

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

CUSA on Campus

I was told from a Tech coach this weekend, that CUSA was on campus for a visit very recently. Can anyone else confirm this from your sources?

Maybe Oakes thinks the fourth time is the charm.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: CUSA on Campus

Oakes sucks donkey balls.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Nice job.. that kinda attitude should make CUSA beat down our door... idiot

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog
    I was told from a Tech coach this weekend, that CUSA was on campus for a visit very recently. Can anyone else confirm this from your sources?

Look for ECU to bolt to the Big East ASAP. Their AD, Terry Holland, is a basketball guy and wants his school to follow Louisville. There's no secret that they are not happy with their present situation and Holland has publicly stated that they are willing to make the financial commitment needed to join the Big East.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

This is pure speculation on my part, but, I believe that ECU will be asked to come into the Big East as a football only member. This would be due to the scheduling problems that having only 8 teams affords, especially since the schedule now allows for 12 games. One team would have to look for 5 ooc games every year, unless they get an additional team to schedule allowing for 4 home/ 4 away in conference. If they do go that route, it affords ECU an opportunity to play BCS and also get back into an eastern conference providing better travel, exposure, etc....... They would have to pull their other sports back into the Atlantic 10 which would be another advantage for travel. It would also allow for them to be a part of Big East conference when they do have openings in basketball, etc........

If the CUSA was there I sure hope that we did everything possible to present ourselves in the very best light..........

DFiH

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

DFIH,

That's why I am asking some of our more connected members to confirm they were on campus. I trust my coach, but I have been a big critic of people who just post tidbits of info. I wanted to see if there can be a second before I say anything else, because I wasn't there. I will say I was disturbed by a couple of things told to me and it doesn't put us in a great light at all.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. I hope we were excellent hosts. I also see that ECU has an excellent chance that they would have to take. This is our chance to move up!!!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

DFIH,

That's why I am asking some of our more connected members to confirm they were on campus. I trust my coach, but I have been a big critic of people who just post tidbits of info. I wanted to see if there can be a second before I say anything else, because I wasn't there. I will say I was disturbed by a couple of things told to me and it doesn't put us in a great light at all.
    Post what was said over in the recruiting forum. Maybe it was the Cusa officials soccer ball that was destroyed and he got pissed off. Don't forget , those soccer balls are sacred.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope they were here for the tech twilight track meet. I'm sure they would have been impressed with our seating arrangements with half the stands blocked off and condemned.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Nice job.. that kinda attitude should make CUSA beat down our door... idiot
    Idiot?

So what! if I think our AD is a complete tard? Is posting crap about him on this board preventing us to get into CUSA? NO.

Reason why we aren't in CUSA is the leadership that led us to nothing so far. No investment, No marketing, Nothing. We gotta do better than just use the Lady Techsters as our accomplishment in NCAA sports.

If I offended you, I'm sorry...
    Should I compliment Bicknell on a fine job ...will that make you happier??? A-hole

(thanks for the red dot Doc and everyone who helped contribute, I didn't know we had many pro-Oakes supporters)

Am I the only one who thinks we need a new Athletic Director, Like someone who has many connection, a vision or goal
    Last edited by qng001; 05-08-2005 at 11:27 PM.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I don't really have an opinion on Oakes, wouldn't care one way or another if he were to get fired. With that said, saying crap like you did just was just rude. If you don't like him, say why.. don't waste our time reading crap like he sucks donkey balls. It wasn't what you said, it was how you said it. That's the only way that you "offended" me. I just kinda thought that Tech supporters could bring it better then sucking of donkey balls.

Also, keep in mind that, (i can't believe i'm gonna say this... ) but this admin might have a great shot of getting in CUSA.... sometime. These guys are just politicians that blow smoke up each other's skirts. This admin has blown it up ours pretty good, so i'm sure their eyes are turning brown with all the crap they are feeding CUSA. Whatever it takes to get us in.. fine by me.

If you wanna counter my opinion, then bring it better than "Oakes sucks donkey balls", and i won't call you an idiot. (at least I signed my reddot letting you know who I was and why)

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Rude, crude posts are not the work of educated people. Yes, present evidence of poor performance or whatever, but leave the name-calling to desperate politicians!

This whole thread should have been on the recruiting folder. We don't need public discussion of rumors.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

why don't we just move the whole frking thing to the recruiting folder.the recruiting folder sucks donkey balls.Stick that up your educated response arse.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Hope they were here for the tech twilight track meet. I'm sure they would have been impressed with our seating arrangements with half the stands blocked off and condemned.
    The rusted steel rails on the track bleachers stick out when driving done Tech drive....you can't help but notice. A real eye sore. Rather they just take it down rather than leave standing. We need a need a small stadium seating partially covered on that side that would serve track and soccer. If we ever get a jumbotron at football stadium, they could move one of the replaced scoreboards over to the track complex.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

A jumbotron would really make my year.

+ Reply to Thread