+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scouting Question

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Scouting Question

Question: does anyone know of Mel Keiper Jr.'s counterpart for the WNBA? Is there any service or expert on future WNBA players? Someone or thing that perhaps projects future draft picks? I know that if anyone knows this it will be a Techster fan!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Scouting Question

His name is Bill Gann and its called the Daily Racing Forum...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    His name is Bill Gann and its called the Daily Racing Forum...
    Thanks, Dwayne, do you happen to know his web address? I can't seem to find him on Google.

I keep coming across a Bill Gann that covers horse racing for the shreveport times, but nothing about the WNBA...

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

LOL

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggie
    I keep coming across a Bill Gann that covers horse racing for the shreveport times, but nothing about the WNBA...
    PSST - I'm pulling your leg...

That was too easy of a softball not to take a swing at, I only wish Champ110 would have asked it...

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Well, well, well, I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks! :-)

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    PSST - I'm pulling your leg...

That was too easy of a softball not to take a swing at, I only wish Champ110 would have asked it...

Yes, but I would have known who Bill Gann was - all too well... :icon_wink I love the track.

Summa,
    The ESPN message board might be a place to get your answer. There are a lot of very people on there that will know if there is a source for this or not. Here is the address, but you have to sign up - it is free:
    http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/forum...&byThread=true

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I love horse racing! It's gonna be an Afleet Alex -Bellamy Road duel for the rest of the year: Preakness, Belmont, Travers, maybe the Super Derby.

Who needs Bill Gann? I took my lil girl to LD and she picked 5 winners in a row! They weren't all chalks either.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    I love horse racing! It's gonna be an Afleet Alex -Bellamy Road duel for the rest of the year: Preakness, Belmont, Travers, maybe the Super Derby.
    Guess you haven't heard about Bellamy Road hurting it's leg... not even racing the Preakness or Belmont... HAHA There goes your theory.

p.s. I don't know CRAP about racing... just listen to ESPN radio

+ Reply to Thread