+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 Schedule Cards

Bulldog LaTech1 is an unknown

2005 Schedule Cards

I was reading on here the other day and saw that latechsports.com posted a hall of fame section on the website. Has anyone seen the new football schedule cards? They took players from old (Rattay, Bradshaw, etc.) and have 20 or so different versions coming out of these cards. It is kind of like a collector's series, if you will. My friend showed me some the other day and they are sweet. He said that they are planning on putting them up around town in the next few weeks. I am suprised that they are already done to be honest, but they look great. I wonder how much hype they will get.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Football Re: 2005 Schedule Cards

Quote Originally Posted by LaTech1
    I was reading on here the other day and saw that latechsports.com posted a hall of fame section on the website. Has anyone seen the new football schedule cards? They took players from old (Rattay, Bradshaw, etc.) and have 20 or so different versions coming out of these cards. It is kind of like a collector's series, if you will. My friend showed me some the other day and they are sweet. He said that they are planning on putting them up around town in the next few weeks. I am suprised that they are already done to be honest, but they look great. I wonder how much hype they will get.
    I got all 20 football schedule cards!(with the help of bluecrew) They look great. The marketing dept. did a very good job with these cards.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: 2005 Schedule Cards

I want some, how do I get one of each?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    I want some, how do I get one of each?
    Email DR. I'm sure he'll send you a set.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Baton Rouge, how do I get them?!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    You are wrong!
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

He's going to send me a set of what? Does he have a set.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    You are wrong!
    Tell him they are for Cangelosi.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

I was visiting with Ronnie today and they were addressing the envelopes for season tickets mailing...the schedule card packs were there for mailing also--They may be mailing a set with the season ticket forms....then again they may just be mailing one of the cards with each....

email or call Ronnie Walker-I'm sure he can get you the set of cards--they're really good looking--great idea

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde

Someone needs to send a set to him so that he will know what his sports department is doing.

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    I got all 20 football schedule cards!(with the help of bluecrew) They look great. The marketing dept. did a very good job with these cards.
    Yes they look nice! Me and Barry met Quarvay (Winbush) for lunch at China Wok today and they had a stack by the register... I was in a hurry to get back to work but of course Barry went through the whole stack LOL They look really good! We had been wondering who they would use for the cards since Moats is gone... that was an excellent idea on their part!

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9
    So, which players are on the cards??

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to see #34 on there myself of course!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    Yes they look nice! Me and Barry met Quarvay (Winbush) for lunch at China Wok today and they had a stack by the register... I was in a hurry to get back to work but of course Barry went through the whole stack LOL They look really good! We had been wondering who they would use for the cards since Moats is gone... that was an excellent idea on their part!
    I work with Quarvay's uncle. He tells me Quarvay's got a wedding coming up. Tell him congrats.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Okay, Ronnie Walker gave me a copy of the schedule cards this a.m.
    I like them.
    I scanned them and hope the quality is not too bad. Enjoy.
    tm
    see attached
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 02-22-2009 at 06:25 AM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread